Ratings for Dr. Brian Lair

Lair is a wonderful doctor! I'm a nurse who has taken care of his patients and I wish every doctor was so easy to work with and concerned with their patients well-being. Studies show if a doctor believes in their patients the patients recovery rate is increased drastically, which is why Lair is also my family physician. :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I can't imagine a better doctor than Dr. Lair. He really cares about his patient. He gives you all the time he can, answers questions honestly, and treats everyone with kindness & respect. I just love him! I wish all doctors were like him! He should be paid at least twice as much, specialists get lots more money and do much less for you!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Lair and I have know each other for years and has been our families physician for at least the last 7. He is a truly and "old fashioned Marcus Welby. He will go out of his way to make sure you understand everything before he leaves. He has saved my life a few times as well as my sons. He is truly a medical God send.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2006

flag | Submitted July 29, 2005

Dr. Brian Lair's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Molina