Ratings for Dr. Vivian M. Sone

Dr. Sone is a very nice person, but she does not remember to submit the prescriptions to be filled. She didn't even submit the request for my lab tests, after I had taken off a day of work to get them done. If you have patience, by all means, schedule an appointment to see her, but I wouldn't recommend it, otherwise.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Sone! She delivered my baby girl last year and was amazing throughout the entire pregnancy. Those who say she has a bad bedside manner are wrong and probably just can't handle her personality, she is blunt and honest! She never made me feel rushed during appointments, would always hug me whenever we were done and was so kind to my husband as well. I wouldn't ever want anyone else to deliver me, she was not only a great doctor but also such a great coach throughout the whole delivery! She makes me excited to have my next!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Sone has been my doctor for about 20 years. She is smart, professional, warm and caring. I have recommended her to family and friends. She has delivered 3 of my grandchildren. She is simply the best!!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

When I first went to Dr. Sone, I needed a prescription that she didn't feel comfortable writing, despite that I insisted I needed it. I was very unhappy. However, later that week I received a prescription in the mail along with a hand written letter. That's when I knew she was a good doctor and the right one for me. Not because she gave me what I wanted/needed, but because I realized she had thought about me after I left the office, did research on my situation, and cared enough to write the script and send a letter explaining her original concerns and why she changed her mind. I've now been her patient for over seven years and couldn't be happier. The lack of bedside manner that some claim she lacks is possibly being confused with her blunt, honest style.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

She is amazing!! I can't understand the complaints? She feels like family and takes so much time to talk (and joke) with me. I loved having her for my pregnancy and I'm hoping she doesn't retire any time soon! She is the best!!! If you're unsure, ask nearly all the maternity nurses at NWH, they're all her patients! That says something.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Worst experience. Bad bedside manners and quite arrogant.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Stay away if you want a natural birth. Terrible doctor will stress you out and force you into c-section by giving baseless reasons

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Terrible bedside manner. I do not recommend this physician especially if you are hoping for a natural birth. She was very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr.Sone delivered my son who is now ten. I have recommended her to friends, and they have grown to love her as I do. She is very personable, and informative. She is also very compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

this doctor had the wordt bedside manor i have every witness. I wouldn't recommond anyone to go to her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Vivian M. Sone's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp