Dr. Navita Modi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Navita Modi

Dr. Modi is a very good and though physician. I had a health scare last year with a cyst and with follow up visits and her encouragement that it would go away on its own was very helpful. And it did! I also want to brag on Erica in her office:) very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr.modi has been my doctor since I was 16 I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Through my pregnancy she has been very thorough checking on me and my baby and not only is she a fantastic doctor she is kind and she is more like family then a doctor. Her staff has been kind and helpful as well and always will to help. Like I said before it's more like family then a doctors office because they care so much and they do their job outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Modi. She answered all the questions that I needed information about. She really cared about my situation. She was always on top of everything. I have no complaints. She is a wonderful doctor and I would refer all of my friends to her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have known Dr. Modi for over 2 years. She and her nurses are fantastic. She delivered my first daughter and is now going to deliver my second. I could not ask for a more knowledgeable doctor to take care of me and my children. She truly cares about the well being of her patients. I personally would recommend her to any expecting mother!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I found her to be very intelligent ,& caring, I will continue my care with her

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I started seeing Dr Modi when I found out I was expecting my third child. Dr Modi took such good care of me during my pregnancy. My little boy is such a healthy little boy and I'm so grateful that I had such a caring doctor during my pregnancy. Her staff was also so helpful and checked on me regularly. They are always smiling. I am still a patient going on 4 years now, and will continue.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Modi did my hysterectomy almost one year ago. I have never felt better. Not only is she a great doctor, but she and her staff made me feel like family. The one thing I look for in a doctor is their ability to listen and to truly care. Dr. Modi and her staff have the thumbs up from me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Modi is a wonderful dr, who I have enjoyed be a patient of. The experience of the office and staff is always been wonderful and very quick and through. So glad to have found Dr Modi.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014