Ratings for Dr. Irfan A. KHAN

Dr. Kahn listens, discusses my concerns and has been with all through thyroid troubles and adjustment after its removal. I recommend him as a knowledgeable, no-nonsense health care provider.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I have never been treated so rudely by a staff member in my life! One lady answers the phone like she's sitting on thumbtacks. The tone of her answering the phone was, "I hate my job and I hate you for bothering me." I needed a prescription refilled and she sighed and said, "I hate it when people do this." It went downhill from there. I was stunned & asked, "Excuse me?" She then asked in the same tone, "Who IS this?!" He's probably losing business because of her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Outstanding endocrinologist. He takes care of my thyroid nodules. When he did my biopsy, he and his nurse made me feel very comfortable during the procedure, and he explained every thing thoroughly. I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Khan by my Internal medicine doctor who stated he was really good(called her back on that one). After 5 minutes in his office I was ready to leave. He totally ignored my symptoms and my requests for him to view my ultrasound. I have had symptoms for over 7 years, gained 35lbs, diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, ADHD, anxiety, depression, memory loss, and all he can say is my levels were okay and my thyroid needs to be biopsied but within 6 month to a year. Funny how he still did not take the time to look at my ultrasound but has already stated it can wait 6 months to a year. Never going back.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

IVe visited his office 3 times about Thyroid and by the third visit I was referred to M. Khan. I'm pleased so far I been coming back a week after surgery if needed.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Irfan A. KHAN's Credentials

• Hindi

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2001)