Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Kim

My first pregnancy was 8 years ago. I had my first baby he came at 27 weeks. He was delivered at UC Davis, I was very pleased. My OB at the time advised I had an incompetent cervix and that if I ever had a baby I would be on bed rest. Dr Kim treats every patient the same. My history showed I had an incompetent cervix which means it dilates on its own... She recommended walking was good along with exercise and that bed rest was not an option. She didn't refer me to a high specialist either. The office gave me a hard time with my job approving sick days which was only for 3 days. I ended up having to speak to a supervisor. I been at my job for over 3 years so I was pretty stressed out about that as well. To make a long story short I ended up changing doctors and medical groups however unfortunately it was too late. My water broke at 16 weeks and I had to deliver my son very early and he didn't make it due to her lack of knowledge and not being proactive considering my history.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Dr. Christine M. Kim's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)