Ratings for Dr. Gregory G. Fedorcik

Very professional, knowledgeable and caring. Talks very clearly to me. I love the way he analyzed my health problems and gave solutions. Excellent professional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Love him!! He is a great doctor with a very nice personality, He makes you feel important and answers all your questions. I have already recommended him to friends who are having hand issues.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

I came all the way from Connecticut for my hand surgery. He is the best doctor I've ever seen. He gave my hand a new life. I am so grateful to Dr Fedorcik and the entire team for excellent treatment and friendly behavior. May God bless you.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Great practice and caring/friendly staff! Doctor Fedorcik is an amazing surgeon with a great bedside manner. Also the desk staff is organized and so accommodating. If you have a hand injury, don’t waste your time with urgent care. Make an appointment with Dr Fedorcik straight away.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Excellent Physician and Surgeon. Great bedside manner . Very thorough and compassionate. Fantastic staff at his practice in Toms River and at the Camis Surgery Center in Eatontown..

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Fedorcik took his time and provided me with options. I would recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I was seen right away and provided my results ....

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Squeezed me in last minute on a packed day. Extremely nice and comforting. Overall wonderful experience

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I took my 9 year old to see Dr Fedorcik after he broke his wrist for the second time. My son was nervous after having a bad experience before, but Dr Fedorcik immediately put him at ease. He was kind, funny and very patient. He treated my son as if he was his own. I recommend Dr Fedorcik to everyone I know that needs a hand surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018