Dr. Herschel S. Jackson

Ratings for Dr. Herschel S. Jackson

I have a SCI. Went in as new patient. He did a scope. I had bleeding for weeks afterwards. No bedside manner. Liked NP MUCH better! Found a wonderful dr in Nashville! Will never see him again. A shame we can't get a caring urologist in our area that I have to drive 2 hours for treatment! Would never see or rec him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Great doc ;shows genuine concern for patients.Dr Jack gives one a comfort zone to a area many consider sensitive.Although I have three urologist within two miles, it is worth a extra sixty miles for Dr. Jacks care. Mike Calhoun Hopkinsville Ky.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Jackson knows what he is doing and is an excellent urologist. He can do the digital prostate exam and it not be embarrassing. He did extensive surgery on a friend of mine, it went well and my friend recovered. Dr. Jackson is interested in his patients and doesn't act arrogant b/c he is a physician. He works hard, he's a good man and a good doctor. I think very highly of him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

I was treated by Dr. Jackson when I was ages 3-8. I had bladder reflux when I was born. After surgery, I was much better. He and his staff made things easier on my family and myself. A+++++

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

HE IS A VERY GENTLE DOCTOR. HE SHOWS HIS CONCERN. MY ENTIRE FAMILY LIKES. HE TREATS YOU VERY WELL. I HAD 6 CYSTSCOPYS NEVER KNEW OR FELT NOTHING.HE IS A CARING DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Herschel S. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Top Hospitals in Murray, KY