Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Nussbaum

My husband and I had one meeting with Dr Nussbaum to discuss surgical and non-surgical approaches to my Acoustic Neuroma, a benign tumor growing on my vestibular nerve in my brain. He filled me with confidence. (We interviewed 4 neurosurgeons) When I called his office distressed about increasing symptoms, he listened to me and ordered a new MRI which probably saved my life. (The other 3 doctors ignored my suggestion to get a new MRI) My tumor was atypical in that the cystic portion was growing very fast and causing swelling on my brain. It was a "sticky" and "vascular" tumor which, I understand, also added to the complexity of the surgery. I have had NO complications that are usually seen. Based on what we have learned about outcomes, I have had the very best outcome possible. I would recommend both Dr Eric Nussbaum and his PA Jodi Lowary are fabulous! (ENT surgeon who opened and closed on the surgery was Dr Christopher Hilton - very good! He did all follow up as well. Excellent!)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

The most amazing team of caring experienced human people that I have had the good fortune of meeting. Dr Nussbaum and Jody Lowary are absolutely extraordinary people who we feel incredibly fortunate to have had the chance of being helped by. Thank you for giving my sight back and allowing me to live normally so as to see my little family grow. It would have been so different had we not met you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

The best of the best We love Dr Nussbaum and he knows his stuff WOW!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Eric S. Nussbaum's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Oxford