Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Glatt

I recently had a tummy tuck and a breast lift with implants with Dr. Glatt. I am 9 weeks post op now and have been happy with my results from day 1 and they will continue to improve. I had nursed 2 children and recently lost 45 pounds. I was embarrassed by my sagging/deflated breasts and excess skin on my stomach. Dr. Glatt listened to concerns and explained what I could expect from surgery. He exceeded my expectations! My breasts look even better than when I was in my 20’s because I now have a flat stomach below them! He has a great eye for what looks aesthetically pleasing and I felt as though he knew exactly what I wanted/needed! What equally impressed me (and my husband who is a doctor as well) was his measures for safety during/after surgery. He also has an excellent protocol for comfort measures- I had minimal post-surgical discomfort and no pain. Waking up from anesthesia was equally easy (great staff at Morristown). Betsy the office coordinator made everything easy for me and his nurse, Jordan, was easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Questions were answered promptly. If you’re thinking of having plastic surgery go for a consultation - I think you’ll be equally happy.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

I was a patient of Dr. Glatt for the other half of his practice, breast reconstruction post mastectomy. It is now 6 years later. I am seen by 3-4 professional per year to ensure I have no recurrence at the site or chest wall. When I get examined, my Drs always comment on how great my reconstruction looks and how they always recognize Dr Glatt's work because he is such an artist and listens to his patients. This is important for you to know as a patient because "the girls" have held up beautifully and many plastic surgeons can be a bit patronizing and automatically reconstruct you with a very protruding nipple vs a more natural look that most women might desire in their reconstruction and easily camoflage under clothing. His staff was also always amazing.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Everyone in Dr. Glatt’s office makes you feel warm and welcome from the moment you step in the office! Not once did I feel uncomfortable - and the only nervousness was out of excitement! I cannot wait to see my end result in a few short months!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Glatt truly changed my life. After losing 80 lbs, I was left with sagging stomach skin and droopy, deflated breasts. I was able to see Dr. Glatt for a consultation on a Saturday and quickly scheduled my tummy tuck and breast lift with augmentation thanks to the help of Betsy - she is a rockstar and made scheduling very easy. Out of all the doctors I met with, he was the best at explaining the surgical details, what to expect, etc. He is extremely knowledgable all around and made me feel comfortable. The whole staff is amazing, especially Jen (the nurse)! I had surgery in September, and the results have exceeded my expectations. I am eternally grateful for the confidence gained from these procedures, and I strongly encourage anyone to see Dr. Glatt!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Glatt is amazing. Jen is excellent and extremely educated in injectables. I have been seeing Dr. Glatt for procedures, surgical and non-surgical, for about 10 years. I just recently had Botox and lip fillers by Jen, and I wasn't nervous at all. She was very soothing and I love my results. Very professional and knowledgeable staff. I can't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Glatt is a very compassionate surgeon who intently listens to what your concerns are and makes recommendations on how to best handle without any "upsell" of other procedures. His staff is phenomenal and very professional. Couldn't have made a better choice!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Glatt is exceptional! I am very happy with my Botox results and look forward to seeing him in the future for additional procedures.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable Professional Compassionate Great bedside manner Wouldn't go anywhere else !!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Great doctor! Great staff! Dr. Glatt is a personable, competent and skilled professional who will listen to your needs with an extraordinary outcome. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Glatt is excellent at his profession. I am extremely happy with the outcome. Dr Glatt and his staff are extremely helpful, friendly and very attentive. Everyone always made me feel very at home and comfortable. I had a breast reduction and a lift after 2 children and could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Brian S. Glatt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS takes pride in his ability to combine the highest level of technical expertise with an exceptional artistic vision and keen aesthetic sense in order to produce outstanding, yet natural looking results. As a premier plastic surgeon in New Jersey, Dr. Glatt has expertise in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, as well as body contouring procedures such as gynecomastia, tummy tucks and liposuction. He is precise yet gentle in his expert administration of BOTOX, DYSPORT, VOLBELLA, VOLLURE, JUVEDERM XC, JUVEDERM VOLUMA, BELLAFILL, ALLOFILL, AND KYBELLA.

• English

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Chief of Plastic Surgery, Morristown Medical Center