Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Glatt

I knew I would go with Dr Glatt after my first consultation, despite meeting with other surgeons. He's extremely friendly, confident, and most importantly, to the point. He doesn't try and sell you on something you don't need. He actually listens to what you want and advises accordingly. I had an extended brachioplasty after a 132lb weight loss and the surgical results are phenomenal. More than I could have ever expected. I developed an unforeseen complication not related to the surgery (but certainly exacerbated by the recovery) and landed back in the hospital for a few days. He followed up with me once I was home to ensure I was doing well. I also developed very minor (and common) complications afterwards - fluid build up, nothing crazy - and he was super attentive in taking care of it. Even came in to the office on a Sunday morning when I needed him to! I never felt like I was bothering him or taking up too much of his time. I always felt like I was his only patient, even though that's clearly not the case. HIS STAFF - He really has the BEST medical staff of any doctor I've encountered. They are WONDERFUL. I must call that office once a day with ridiculous questions and they are all so helpful and pleasant. The nurse, Jennifer, is amazing. I can't say enough good things about his staff. I truly appreciate everything they've done and how patient they are with me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Excellent ! ***************************************************************************** Good experience, good result, good follow up.*************************** All is positive Thanks a lot Dr Glatt

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I feel privileged and happy that I did my homework (saw more than 6 plastic surgeons over a period of 2 years) and chose Dr. Glatt. Not only is he smart and talented, but he is kind and thoughtful. I noticed also, that he spoke to the hospital staff with respect. That is important as well. I felt that I was his ONLY patient (I was not, of course) as he was totally focused on my case, every time I had an appointment, and was blown away with his post op treatments by his staff as well. My husband, a physician (and quite "picky"), came with me pre-op to meet and speak with Dr. Glatt. He truly felt that Dr. Glatt would be the Doctor for my sx. He (my husband) is thinking about having some work done after he saw the work he did on me (and how happy I am with the results and Dr. Glatt's bedside manner) and he's a GUY (you know what I am talking about, ladies). He has NEVER referred a plastic surgeon to patients in the past- his does now, knowing Dr. Glatt is a highly trained and exceptionable Surgeon and Doctor. I have recommended him to everyone who speaks to me about all kinds of plastic surgery. I decided after my surgery and my post surgical treatment, that I would not be in the "closet", and tell all my friends that I had my neck and face "fixed". I look rested- not pulled, and my skin is smooth and soft. The friends to whom I spoke, and went to Dr. Glatt are SO EXTREMELY HAPPY. Makes me happy, too. I feel comfortable recommending Dr. Brian Glatt. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Glatt performed my Breast Lift (Mastopexy) surgery in mid-December 2014. I was first recommended to Dr. Glatt by a family friend who underwent double mastectomy surgery and was extremely pleased. From the second I walked into the office I knew I made the right decision. I am fairly young (22) and this is something I have wanted to do for several years now in order to feel comfortable and confident in my own body. Throughout the entire process Dr. Glatt was wonderful and made sure to really tailor to my needs and expectations. After the surgery, Dr. Glatt called me later that day to make sure I was doing okay. I never felt as though I was alone. The entire team at the office is extremely friendly and professional and I felt comfortable speaking to any of them about questions or issues. The results are better than I could have ever imagined and I am completely blown away; never thinking it would be possible for my body to look as it does now. I could not be happier with my results and the choice that I made going to Dr. Glatt. I couldn't say enough positive remarks about Dr. Glatt and the service he provided, and I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

After my consultation I knew straight away that I wanted to go ahead with my procedure with Dr. Glatt. He was polite and kind and understanding, extremely informative, and so were his staff at the office. He knew exactly what I wanted and was very confident that he could give it to me. He constantly reminded me of how beautiful I was and that he was so excited to perform surgery on me because he knew I would be ecstatic with the result. We were on the same page throughout the whole experience. I sent him pictures of my nose goals in which he indicated he could most certainly do his best to achieve this, he was polite and caring and reassuring every time we spoke whether it be phone call email or in person. Now that I've got my cast off I am so happy with the results they are very natural and suit my face much better than before ! Would definitely recommend Dr. Glatt !

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I have seen Dr. Glatt for a few years for Botox and Juvederm but recently had my eyes done. I couldn't be happier! No more of those comments like "are you mad" or "you look so tired" - even my husband, who didn't think I needed surgery, is impressed with how much better I look. So glad I found such a talented and caring surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

This man is a real gem. He has a good eye for what is natural. He does not give a sale pitch and is just kind. Honestly this man is not your typical doctor experience.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I had Gynecomastia surgery done by Dr. Glatt. I'll be honest by saying I had looked around and was looking for experience and price. Dr. Glatt was maybe not the CHEAPEST but after meeting him for a few minutes I knew I wanted to get the surgery done by him. He didn't beat around the bush and tell me how I was going to be able to work the day after the surgery but told me what to expect, and about his experience. He did not sell me on the surgery either which honostly was nice since every other doctor will try to explain why there the best. I had my surgery about 5 weeks ago and feel great and my results are way better then I expected. The surgery was worth every penny.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Best Doctor ever! There is no need to ay more. Doctor Glatt and his staff are extremely helpful and he is extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I have to write this note so that anyone looking for any plastic surgery should look no further than Dr. Brian Glatt and his wonderful office team at Premier Plastic Surgery! I have had over the years a number of different surgeries and have had greater results than I could have hoped for. In addition to these great results, Dr. Glatt is a wonderful doctor and is loved and well thought of by all the hospital staff at Morristown Memorial right down to the secretaries who you see at check-in. The team in his office are like family. They make it easy, give you help and confidence in planning and decision making. I can not say enough about them. They always make my visits fun and I want to THANK them all for being with me through the process. I would never consider going anywhere else! THANK YOU PREMIER PLASTIC SURGERY! -B.O.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Brian S. Glatt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS takes pride in his ability to combine the highest level of technical expertise with an exceptional artistic vision and keen aesthetic sense in order to produce outstanding, yet natural looking results. As a premier plastic surgeon in New Jersey, Dr. Glatt has expertise in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, as well as body contouring procedures such as gynecomastia, tummy tucks and liposuction. He is precise yet gentle in his expert administration of BOTOX, DYSPORT, VOLBELLA, VOLLURE, JUVEDERM XC, JUVEDERM VOLUMA, BELLAFILL, ALLOFILL, AND KYBELLA.

• English

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Chief of Plastic Surgery, Morristown Medical Center