Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Glatt

Dr. Glatt truly changed my life. After losing 80 lbs, I was left with sagging stomach skin and droopy, deflated breasts. I was able to see Dr. Glatt for a consultation on a Saturday and quickly scheduled my tummy tuck and breast lift with augmentation thanks to the help of Betsy - she is a rockstar and made scheduling very easy. Out of all the doctors I met with, he was the best at explaining the surgical details, what to expect, etc. He is extremely knowledgable all around and made me feel comfortable. The whole staff is amazing, especially Jen (the nurse)! I had surgery in September, and the results have exceeded my expectations. I am eternally grateful for the confidence gained from these procedures, and I strongly encourage anyone to see Dr. Glatt!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Glatt is amazing. Jen is excellent and extremely educated in injectables. I have been seeing Dr. Glatt for procedures, surgical and non-surgical, for about 10 years. I just recently had Botox and lip fillers by Jen, and I wasn't nervous at all. She was very soothing and I love my results. Very professional and knowledgeable staff. I can't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Glatt is a very compassionate surgeon who intently listens to what your concerns are and makes recommendations on how to best handle without any "upsell" of other procedures. His staff is phenomenal and very professional. Couldn't have made a better choice!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Glatt is exceptional! I am very happy with my Botox results and look forward to seeing him in the future for additional procedures.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable Professional Compassionate Great bedside manner Wouldn't go anywhere else !!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Great doctor! Great staff! Dr. Glatt is a personable, competent and skilled professional who will listen to your needs with an extraordinary outcome. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Glatt is excellent at his profession. I am extremely happy with the outcome. Dr Glatt and his staff are extremely helpful, friendly and very attentive. Everyone always made me feel very at home and comfortable. I had a breast reduction and a lift after 2 children and could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Friendly and professional staff. Beautifully appointed office and Dr Glatt is talented, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I knew I would go with Dr Glatt after my first consultation, despite meeting with other surgeons. He's extremely friendly, confident, and most importantly, to the point. He doesn't try and sell you on something you don't need. He actually listens to what you want and advises accordingly. I had an extended brachioplasty after a 132lb weight loss and the surgical results are phenomenal. More than I could have ever expected. I developed an unforeseen complication not related to the surgery (but certainly exacerbated by the recovery) and landed back in the hospital for a few days. He followed up with me once I was home to ensure I was doing well. I also developed very minor (and common) complications afterwards - fluid build up, nothing crazy - and he was super attentive in taking care of it. Even came in to the office on a Sunday morning when I needed him to! I never felt like I was bothering him or taking up too much of his time. I always felt like I was his only patient, even though that's clearly not the case. HIS STAFF - He really has the BEST medical staff of any doctor I've encountered. They are WONDERFUL. I must call that office once a day with ridiculous questions and they are all so helpful and pleasant. The nurse, Jennifer, is amazing. I can't say enough good things about his staff. I truly appreciate everything they've done and how patient they are with me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Excellent ! ***************************************************************************** Good experience, good result, good follow up.*************************** All is positive Thanks a lot Dr Glatt

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Brian S. Glatt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS takes pride in his ability to combine the highest level of technical expertise with an exceptional artistic vision and keen aesthetic sense in order to produce outstanding, yet natural looking results. As a premier plastic surgeon in New Jersey, Dr. Glatt has expertise in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, as well as body contouring procedures such as gynecomastia, tummy tucks and liposuction. He is precise yet gentle in his expert administration of BOTOX, DYSPORT, VOLBELLA, VOLLURE, JUVEDERM XC, JUVEDERM VOLUMA, BELLAFILL, ALLOFILL, AND KYBELLA.

• English

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Chief of Plastic Surgery, Morristown Medical Center