Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Glatt

Dr. Glatt is amazing. Jen is excellent and extremely educated in injectables. I have been seeing Dr. Glatt for procedures, surgical and non-surgical, for about 10 years. I just recently had Botox and lip fillers by Jen, and I wasn't nervous at all. She was very soothing and I love my results. Very professional and knowledgeable staff. I can't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Glatt is a very compassionate surgeon who intently listens to what your concerns are and makes recommendations on how to best handle without any "upsell" of other procedures. His staff is phenomenal and very professional. Couldn't have made a better choice!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Glatt is exceptional! I am very happy with my Botox results and look forward to seeing him in the future for additional procedures.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable Professional Compassionate Great bedside manner Wouldn't go anywhere else !!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Great doctor! Great staff! Dr. Glatt is a personable, competent and skilled professional who will listen to your needs with an extraordinary outcome. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Glatt is excellent at his profession. I am extremely happy with the outcome. Dr Glatt and his staff are extremely helpful, friendly and very attentive. Everyone always made me feel very at home and comfortable. I had a breast reduction and a lift after 2 children and could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Friendly and professional staff. Beautifully appointed office and Dr Glatt is talented, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I knew I would go with Dr Glatt after my first consultation, despite meeting with other surgeons. He's extremely friendly, confident, and most importantly, to the point. He doesn't try and sell you on something you don't need. He actually listens to what you want and advises accordingly. I had an extended brachioplasty after a 132lb weight loss and the surgical results are phenomenal. More than I could have ever expected. I developed an unforeseen complication not related to the surgery (but certainly exacerbated by the recovery) and landed back in the hospital for a few days. He followed up with me once I was home to ensure I was doing well. I also developed very minor (and common) complications afterwards - fluid build up, nothing crazy - and he was super attentive in taking care of it. Even came in to the office on a Sunday morning when I needed him to! I never felt like I was bothering him or taking up too much of his time. I always felt like I was his only patient, even though that's clearly not the case. HIS STAFF - He really has the BEST medical staff of any doctor I've encountered. They are WONDERFUL. I must call that office once a day with ridiculous questions and they are all so helpful and pleasant. The nurse, Jennifer, is amazing. I can't say enough good things about his staff. I truly appreciate everything they've done and how patient they are with me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Excellent ! ***************************************************************************** Good experience, good result, good follow up.*************************** All is positive Thanks a lot Dr Glatt

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I feel privileged and happy that I did my homework (saw more than 6 plastic surgeons over a period of 2 years) and chose Dr. Glatt. Not only is he smart and talented, but he is kind and thoughtful. I noticed also, that he spoke to the hospital staff with respect. That is important as well. I felt that I was his ONLY patient (I was not, of course) as he was totally focused on my case, every time I had an appointment, and was blown away with his post op treatments by his staff as well. My husband, a physician (and quite "picky"), came with me pre-op to meet and speak with Dr. Glatt. He truly felt that Dr. Glatt would be the Doctor for my sx. He (my husband) is thinking about having some work done after he saw the work he did on me (and how happy I am with the results and Dr. Glatt's bedside manner) and he's a GUY (you know what I am talking about, ladies). He has NEVER referred a plastic surgeon to patients in the past- his does now, knowing Dr. Glatt is a highly trained and exceptionable Surgeon and Doctor. I have recommended him to everyone who speaks to me about all kinds of plastic surgery. I decided after my surgery and my post surgical treatment, that I would not be in the "closet", and tell all my friends that I had my neck and face "fixed". I look rested- not pulled, and my skin is smooth and soft. The friends to whom I spoke, and went to Dr. Glatt are SO EXTREMELY HAPPY. Makes me happy, too. I feel comfortable recommending Dr. Brian Glatt. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Brian S. Glatt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS takes pride in his ability to combine the highest level of technical expertise with an exceptional artistic vision and keen aesthetic sense in order to produce outstanding, yet natural looking results. As a premier plastic surgeon in New Jersey, Dr. Glatt has expertise in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, as well as body contouring procedures such as gynecomastia, tummy tucks and liposuction. He is precise yet gentle in his expert administration of BOTOX, DYSPORT, VOLBELLA, VOLLURE, JUVEDERM XC, JUVEDERM VOLUMA, BELLAFILL, ALLOFILL, AND KYBELLA.

• English

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Chief of Plastic Surgery, Morristown Medical Center