You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jose Sarria

I went to Dr Sarria for a SCS trial. He implanted two leads in my back. I developed tremendous pain the 6th day and was to meet with him on the 7th day for him to remove the leads and discuss the results of the trial. Sarria did not show up for the visit. Leads were removed by a PA. I explained I was in tremendous pain at the site of the incision. I was told the pain had nothing to do with their procedure and to go to the ER if the pain did not get better. That evening developed high fever and chills and went to ER and was admitted to Morton Plant Hospital for three days. Had infection in the spine where leads were implanted. The hospital as well as my family members made numerous calls for Sarria and were all told he was not available. Hospital was concerned I had meningitis and desperately wanted to talk with Sarria.. After leaving the hospital. I continue to have a severe headache and sensitively to light. Am going to see my doctor tomorrow.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Sarria's since Sept of 2005 when he did the anesthesia for my 3rd cancer surgery. Since then, he's been my Interventional Pain Management doctor and I think the world of him. I trust Dr. Sarria with my life and there is no other Doctor whom I would rather have taking care of my pain management. His bedside manner is wonderful and his nurses are truly top notch. Of all of my doctors at Moffitt Cancer Center, I think Dr. Sarria is the most compassionate. He's generally on time and he listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Jose Sarria's Credentials

Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Multiplan
Wellcare Health Plans

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=23955'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

February 16, 2014