Ratings for Dr. Harrison J. Brownlee

Rude and dismissive doctor who did not want to thoroughly address my problems. Seemed very fake at times, as though he had better things to do.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Has been our doctor for almost 20 years. We drive 1 1/2 hours to see him. He's what I would create if I could create a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had. I drive 45 minutes to get to his office, I never have to wait. He is very thorough, knowledgeable and genuinely listens and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

My family has been seeing Dr Brownlee for 15 years. He knows us, cares about us and takes the time to explain the situation. Its harder and harder to find a doctor with his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Brownlee is very informative and listens to his patients. He brought my husbands blood pressure and cholesterol within acceptable guidelines after other doctors had tried for almost 20 years. He is up-to-date on any subject, easy to talk to, and treats his patients with respect while guiding them with his knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Smartest doctor I've ever seen, and very compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Harrison J. Brownlee's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1976)