Ratings for Dr. Devin Pettiet

Felt very appreciated and individual as a patient. Dr. Devin Pettiet is super attentive and explains everything to you so that it makes sense. The theraputic message is terrific. I found this practice to be a great find, especially because I was new in town and didn't know any body. How did I find him? He was down the street from my house and I kept noticing how full his parking lot was. At first I thought it was a used car lot!! True story.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I don't know what the previous reviewer is talking about. I had to pay more b/c my deductible had not been met, but when my other dr.finally submitted his bills, dr. p owed me a refund. I got it within a week without having to ask! No other doctor I know does that. You may just not understand your insurance. I think both their offices are great and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

The Doctor is nice, but you have to be very carefull with Alison his wife who is in charge of the billing,she over charge no matter if you are cover 100% still made you paid! and them is very dificult to get you money back.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Dr. P. & his staff are very flexible in accomodating my schedule. They are all very friendly & professional. If your medical problems cannot be helped thru Chiro, he will work to find you the help you need thru other medical experts that he has checked out thoroughly first. Dr. McHone is also awesome & they all have a great sense of humor which helps relax you. I recommend them to everyone too.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR IN TOMBALL, MAGNOLIA TEXAS. I REFER EVERY ONE TO HIM.... THANKS FOR A SPINE IN LINE NOW..

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009