Dr. Richard D. Reynolds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Reynolds

I chose Dr. Reynolds to perform my upper & lower blepharoplasty over two local plastic surgeons, & I am convinced I made the right decision! His extensive training, years of experience, & advanced skill level are evident in my results. I am very pleased with his work & would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to have plastic surgery. He and his staff are friendly, professional, & genuinely care about giving you the best outcome. Both Dr. Reynolds & his surgical nurse, Norma, reached out to me the evening of my surgery. This has been an extemely positive experience for me. There is no doubt Dr. Reynolds is the best surgeon in town!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Reynolds' extensive training, years of experience, & advanced skill level are evident in my results! Convinced he's the best plastic surgeon in town!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Reynolds and his staff are the best! Dr. Reynolds has been doing Botox and fillers on me to keep me looking young for years. He always does a great job and it looks so natural. He did a breast augmentation and lift and tummy tuck and Brazilian Buttock Lift on me too and I am SOOO happy with the results!! He's the best!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Reynolds and his staff are fantastic. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Reynolds has been taking care of me and my mom and my two daughters for years. He is humble and patient and knowledgable. He has great bedside manner and he is a fantastic surgeon. His staff is kind and helpful and always welcoming. I recommend Dr. Reynolds and his staff without reservation. There's a reason that his reputation is the best. Thank you Dr. Reynolds!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

All the people here saying that Dr. Reynolds has a great staff are full of S**t! The staff is so HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr Reynolds is our 'family' plastic surgeon. He has done my grandsons cleft lip, my daughter in laws breast reconstruction, my daughters breast augmentation and tummy tuck, my sisters Brazilian Buttock Lift and tummy tuck, my husbands liposuction and eyelids and my facelift and eyelids. He did mine under local anesthesia too! We are all so happy with Dr Reynolds. He's the BEST!! His office staff are so nice! We love going because they are always so warm and welcoming! Thanks Dr Reynolds!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Reynolds and his whole staff are attentive, kind and all make you feel special. Like you are their only patient. Dr Reynolds is an excellent surgeon and a great doctor with fantastic bedside manner!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Reynolds did a breast augmentation and breast lift and tummy tuck and Brazilian Buttock Lift on me. His front office staff was so welcoming and helpful and everyone in the office was great! Dr. Reynolds was thorough and patient and explained everything so well. My results are amazing and my scars are hardly visible. I would suggest that anyone considering surgery should do it with Dr. Reynolds. You'll be so happy you did!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I went for consult on neck lift and ended up being talked into lower face lift. My face is ruined!!! I did everything I was supposed do post surgery. I look worse now than before. There was no post surgery suggestions and when my wounds wouldn't heal and some of he stitches healed wrong he just had his nurse cut them out, which left horrible scarring. It's been a year and I still can't wear my hair behind my ears. I am beyond self conscious and depressed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Richard D. Reynolds's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)

TRICARE