Dr. Rahul Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rahul Patel

Incredibly knowledgable and friendly doctor who makes you feel like the only patient in the world during your time spent with him! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Fantastic experience. Dr Patel is a gem. He has incredible rapport with patients and takes the time to explain everything. Incredible. Entrust him with your feet and then give him a hand. This Doc rocks!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Your feet could not be in better hands. Dr. Patel has been able to help me where others have not. Excellent for dibetic care and issues.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Went to Dr Patel a few years ago for an ankle injury. I still continue to go to him for any foot related problems. He takes his time with his patients addressing any complaints we have. I have recommended some friends to see Dr. Patel and they have all had nothing but great things to say.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

This was my first encounter with a pediatrician so i have no one to really compare him to but i will say so long as he is in this field i will havenno need to ever go elsewhere. He is very friendly and approachable. I felt comfortable enough to explain what was wrong and he was more than knowledge on the matter. He made all my procedures easy, fast and painless. Will definitely refer him to everyone I know. Thanks for everything keep up the amazing service and experience you offer to this community.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

In his biography on the credentials page, Dr. Rahul Patel says, "Our offices give patients the comfort that others do not." And he does! He combines compassionate care with informative advice, from shoes to surgery. My aching feet always feel better after a visit to his office. You really are in good hands with Dr. Patel! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr.Rahul Patel is an excellent podiatrist and surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Patel is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner and he is very patience,

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Great bedside manner and top notch patient care. Highly recommended physician with excellent operative skills

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Patel is very patientand meticulous. He put me at ease from the moment I we met . I would definitely recommend him. I'm

Dr. Rahul Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

You're in good hands with Dr. Rahul Patel Our offices give patients the comfort that others do not, while guaranteeing minimal waiting time upon arrival. Every avenue of treatment will be explored and discussed from conservative to surgical means

• Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Spanish
  • French

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• Chief Resident of the Year 2005 for New York College of Podiatric Medicine residencies and all affiliated hospitals