Ratings for Dr. Coleen Napolitano

I was in a tremendous amount of heal- foot pain. I have to hold onto things as I walk towards the bathroom in the morning. She scrapped the clauses off my feet, I only moved bc i was in pain. She told me to stay still, then she told me if I move again, my appointment would be over, and she would leave. I was so upset by the time my appointment ended, I couldn't even grasp what i could do to feel better. I am so disgusted by how she treated me. I'm still in so much pain, I felt like I wasted my day, I drove 30-40 minutes to see her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

She told me I needed to have surgery immediately...after she got back from an extended vacation. She only does surgery on Tuesdays and Fridays at her discretion, but will only let the patient know if they will be able to have surgery with less than a week's notice. This makes it difficult to take time off of work and find someone available to drive you. Dismissive and unhelpful, her staff discouraged me from seeing another doctor for my surgery. Please find someone else if you can.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. Poor level of care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Coleen Napolitano's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)