Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Burdett

I've only been to one other Chiropractor in my life, because I really don't like going to Doctor's at all if I can help it. I had a problem with my hip a couple of months back and thought I'd just wait it out as I've done in the past. After four days of not being able to move around without any pain, my husband told me to go see Dr. Burdett. I'm glad I did; wish I had gone sooner. After only one visit I felt almost normal again, and probably didn't really need to go back for a second visit but I felt I was still a little off and returned two days later, and since then I haven't had any issues with my hip. Dr. Burdett is friendly, puts one at ease and unlike most Doctors I've been to has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I have had to get work-in appointments several times because of severe pain. I always leave with drastically less pain & more mobility. I very much appreciate his willingness to fit me in even when it is difficult.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Burdett's treatment. His new office was very nice, clean and professional. I am surprised by a previous posters comments in that in my experience the doctor seemed more interested in resolving my back issues with a finite number of visits rather than trying to keep me coming back for eternity (as opposed to my previous experiences with other chiropractors). I particularly liked how gentle he was with me in my sessions but they were very effective since I now have significantly more mobility and far less pain than before I started treatment. With my previous chiropractors I often left feeling slightly more pain than when I came in, with Dr. Burdett I always felt some relief immediately after my appointments and continued improvement even hours later.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Burdett for about a year for treatment tn my lower back. Thanks to Dr. Burdett my back is getting back to normal.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Not impressed with treatment by Dr. Burdett or by the atmosphere of his office. Did not give any detailed information as to the cause of my pain, just wanted me to keep coming back for more treatment.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Daniel P. Burdett's Credentials

• German

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Benson, AZ