Ratings for Dr. Justin J. Fiechtner

Great doctor. really think he is very nice, understanding and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

My mom sees Dr. Fiechtner and I admit, that they have tried many different medications for her severe RA. But she is still in constant pain. Not to mention, her lab results came back with elevated liver enzymes last week, and she called to talk to them about it, and it has been a week and still has not heard back from them. My mom is one tough lady, and she is in pain, I just want them to help her, and not ignore her, especially if she needs a med change due to the liver enzymes. Any suggestions?

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr. Fiechtner and his staff are outstanding! There is minimal wait time and call backs are quick. He is extremely knowledgeable in autoimmune diseases and had my lupus, fibro, CFS, OA, and Hashimoto's in control quickly. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Knowledgeable and helpful with autoimmune problems. Glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. Fiechtner and his staff are always kind, extremely helpful and knowledgable about lupus and treatments for lupus. I have been his patient for 16 years and know that I am getting the best treatment possible and I thoroughly trust him. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fiechtner to anyone who is looking for a rheumatologist!! Truly a remarkable physician!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Very good service in the beginning but after a time never saw the doctor and when I asked to see him with questions I got a breezy, cute brush off that was supposed to be charming. it wasn't. I had real questions and deserved respect for them. Even the nurse was embarrassed. Now I am skeptical about his attention to detail or to my needs. I will be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Fantastic service. Never have to wait in office or for a call back. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Fiechtner and his staff are always kind, extremely helpful and knowledgable about the latest research and treatments for RA. I have been a patient at this office for 5 years and know that I am getting the best treatment for my RA possible. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fiechtner to anyone who is looking for a rheumatologist!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. and Staff are wonderful, in particular Dr. Berger and Dr. Mohan have been very good for me.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Very knowlegeable. Great bedside manner. Tries the least amount of medication that will work for you. Highly professional staff. Pushes you to do all you can in addition to just relying on the medication. Great Doctor and Staff! I've been a paitent for two years.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2006

Dr. Justin J. Fiechtner's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Avmed