Ratings for Dr. Ryan Pfannenstein

I've seen dr pfannenstein for 10 years. Knowledgeable, efficient, & kind. He's saved ,my foot and my ankle. I'm quite grateful. excellent physician.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I saw Ryan in 12/2013 for an infection that another Dr could not seem to treat even after 2 surgeries. Ryan was EXCELLANT in treating the condition & also showed me how to expedite this myself which attributed to a faster & complete recovery. THANK YOU!! Jim King

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I saw this physician for continued falls, due to a weak ankle. The tendons or ligaments are worn from various sports and injuries. I told Dr. P that I had had physical therapy at least four times previously when I presented to doctors due to a recent fall; and falls continue to happen periodically. Dr. Pfannenstein acknowledged that I had a very weak ankle with an abnormal range of motion, but said: "let's try physical therapy first". The purpose for my appointment was to have something done surgically to correct the situation. I chalked this up as a waste of my time. If you are looking for a doctor that really explores the patients situation and who really listens to what the patient says, then avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Though he was able to clearly and respectfully explain both what happened to my foot and the options before me, he failed to see me as an physically active person who wants to remain that way. I feel he looked at my gender and age in my chart and dismissed my statements about my lifestyle. He is intelligent and probably competent, but I will seek another physician whose agism and sexism is not so apparent in his interactions.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Ryan Pfannenstein's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners