Ratings for Dr. Tanja L. Todd

does anyone know where dr. todd is, saw her in 2017. don"t get an answer on her phone. drove by her office and it is for sale cannot find a new listing.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I am a new patient, My first visit she made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I recumbent her but I must begin by saying that I left Dr. Todd during my third pregnancy. I expressed thatI was having trouble breathing and she insisted that all was well. It turned out I was suffering form a severe iron deficiency and I also needed an inhaler. It wasn't the first time she failed to listen; we had had a similar issue when I developed and abundance of cysts--I had to get another opinion that time and then she got on it. Sometimes I think she sees certain patients as healthy and assumes their ailments are "normal". Why would I still recommend her? My first pregnancy she was phenomenal! I developed pre-eclampisa and my son could have been lost if she were not so astute in her knowledge and swift in her actions. She is also supportive of VBACs . She is brisk and not personable but I have had some amazing doctors who were just that way. She does know her stuff and is all about making sure that your baby is born safely. If she would be as attuned to the adult patient she would be even better. I think you have to be more assertive than I had the energy to be to get her to understand what you need. I'm expecting now and, though I think I have found someone, my mind went to her. She is brilliant and excellent at helping babies make it through complex situations. I think that's what matters most.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

My Gynecologists retired over 2 years ago and I have been looking for a good one since. I was referred to Dr. Todd and I have only seen her once and I like the other young lady go for the service not the personality. She appears to be a little flat where personality is concerned but that does not make her detached. For a first visit it went very well. It helps to already be knowledgeable about my body and what is going on with it that made the visit go even smoother. Her staff was friendly and accomodating and what Dr. Todd lacks, her nurse makes up for it which makes a good balance and I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

went to Dr. Todd for 2 of my 3 pregnancies. She is not a warm and fuzzy person and made me feel more like a $$ than a person. She didn't make it in time for my 1st child's birth and I wish that she had missed my other one too. My baby boy was more than ready to meet the world while she moved slower than humanly possible putting on her gloves and getting ready. (My husband and mother were there and they were baffled by her lack of urgency). I had a completely different (much better) experience with another doctor during my 3rd pregnancy. I also needed an outpatient surgery with her at one point~ everything looked good afterwards and she gave me the all clear but at a followup appt. she strongly suggested a hysterectomy just to get it over with and not worry. Even her nurse thought that was weird and extreme. I switched doctors and never looked back~ :(

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I've been going to Dr Todd for eight years now. My mom has also. We both love Dr Todd, but we don't go to her for personality or socialization. She is very knowledgable and professional. We will never see another Ob Gyn.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I have seen Dr. Todd since 1985. I'd never go anywhere else unless she moved. I read the above comments and was surprised at some of the negative ones. I admit her personality is a bit dry, but she and I have joked around many times. She is sooooo smart and has helped me lots. The staff is awesome! They even let me in on a booked day because I had an emergency. I totally recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I went to Dr. Todd a few years ago after her partner, my old OBGYN moved to Philadelphia with her new husband. I absolutely loved my old OBGYN Dr. Wotherspoon. So I thought Dr. Todd would be just as good, so I made an appointment with her. Her staff was great. Very friendly, & helpful. The wait time was short. The nurse was nice. Then I met Dr. Todd, & it went downhill from there. I had never met her before & I was a new patient to her. She came into the exam room, & never introduced herself to me. She just walked in & said "Put your feet into the stirups." I asked how Dr. Wotherspoon was doing? She told me a lot of personal information about her old partner, & complained that she was an idiot for leaving the practice they had in Memphis. She seemed mad at her for leaving her with her old patients. I didn't find Dr. Todd to be helpful, nor professional. I never returned again. I've spoken to others who've had the same experience with her as well.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

The doctor is nice and she explains about everthing in detail and asnwers alll the question. She is polite and sweet

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Todd and her staff were very nice. She was very knowledgeable about my problem. Her staff returned my call the same day. I felt that I was in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Tanja L. Todd's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN