Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Redlin

Dr. Redlin was my doc for several years. He diagnosed me with depression and started on antidepressants. Kept upping the dose and I complained that I was not getting better and described my symptoms of shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, heart palpitations....and yes i was pretty depressed about all of that. Finally after a blood test he acknowledged that he had missed noticing some earlier test results showing I was very severely anemic. Once I got the anemia resolved so did my depression. I felt he had not done a very good job of listening to me however I believe he means well. He did apologize to me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

excellent care and service... we have been his patients from over 21 years

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

This guy was very late,rude,arrogant and in a hurry. He had absolutely no interest in actually helping.I told him my daughter was not feeling well and asked if he could look at her. He replied that his appointment with her was for something else and if she was sick, she needed to make another appointment! When I got upset with his response he stormed out. Wasted my time and money.If you value your health do not go here.One of the two worst doctors I have ever seen

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Had fairly complicated situation where his conclusion was that if he couldn't see (visually) the problem, then there is no problem. He did refer me to specialists but had no interest in being the central point of my health care, synthesizing what the specialists reported. Basically, pretty lame service.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

He rolled his eyes. He appeared bored. We felt ashamed that we wasted his time.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Not very knowledgeable. Did not listen to me or my family in their care. Staff sometimes rude. Would not see him if I was dying!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2006

Dr. Mark S. Redlin's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)