Ratings for Dr. Lloyd A. Kurth

Dr. Kurth is excellent! He is straight foreword and doesn't cushion anything! You will feel pain after knee surgery, there is no magic pill, no miracle that will take all the pain away. They do managed the pain as much as humanly possible! I recently had a full knee replacement a mth. ago by Dr. Kurth, I would recommend him to anyone! He has been doing this for over 30 years and is well experienced! I liked that about him! He is a very kind man! If you have questions for him, just ask!! After all he can't read minds! I will need a second surgery on my other knee within the year, and I will go back to him. Also, I'm very picky on who I see and who treats me!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

I have had knee replacement surgery with this doctor and accompanied others for 4 more knee surgeries. I can imagine that someone may feel he is brusque in his manner. He is not the doctor for you, if you require a great deal of commiseration and hand-holding. He and his staff are efficient and he will answer questions, as long as you ask them. He is a well-respected doctor in the area and is very busy, as a result. Please consider having a list with questions ready. Call and ask more questions of his staff if you need to--I have had good results re: this, including getting a copy of test results sent to me within 5 days of requesting them. He expects his patients to motivate themselves in the healing process. He will work with you re: pain control, and even scheduling. He was generous to me when my insurance ended by one day, forgiving one of the extra fees. I will continue recommending him highly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I saw Dr. Kurth for pain in my hip and back. He was very rude when i asked him a question, and made me feel like i was not worth his time. He answered the one question that i got to ask him by saying "It doesn't matter," but it did matter to me. His office did not call me back about my results, and I have never received any worse service from a health care provider in all of my days.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Lloyd A. Kurth's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV