Ratings for Dr. Paul Sobin

He was ok. He insisted I took the atypicals but they don't work for me. They make me gain a lot of weight and to me, they have worse side effects than the typicals. The atypicals are very watered down and I haven't had much success with them. He is very phobic with the tardive dyskinesia side effect which I can understand from his perspective because he has seen it happened so many times but the atypicals just don't do it for me and they cause for me metabolic side effects. But he still made a good effort. I just wish he was opened to more options in my treatment but I don't think he was in it for the patents or the money. He did genuinely care. His methods did not work. The meds he put me on just made me sick and gain a lot of weight. Haldol does help with my disorder as well as loxitine but I think psychiatrists need to get over the tardive dyskinesia​ scare.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Paul Sobin's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois