Ratings for Dr. Paul C. HORN

I am not satisfied at all with his care, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

My hand is worse after surgery, I am very dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I would recommend this doctor to anyone! He is great!!! Hi staff is wonderful, when you check in - the girl is pleasant and smiles. She gets a lot of phone calls but doesn't make you feel ignored. His medical assistant was extremely nice as well. The doctor was attentive to my concerns and diagnosed my issue and offered acceptable treatment options. I am very satisfied!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Horn is an incredible surgeon. My experience at the office was pleasant. I had an appointment on a Tuesday, the receptionist who checked me in was helpful, polite and very sweet, I believe her name is Linda. I waited maybe 5 minutes to be called back. His Medical assistants name is Michelle, she is a bubbly person who smiled the entire time, was friendly and made professionally appropriate jokes that put me at ease. I don't like going to the doctor and was very nervous. Dr. Horn came into the room only moments after she left. He looks so young but is in his forties and very good looking. He was polite and genuinely showed interest in me and my broken wrist. He put me into a cast and was very gentle. He explained everything and didn't make me feel stupid. He was just great! I would highly recommend him and his office, Northwst Orthopedic specials to anyone!!! If you break your arm - go to Dr. horn!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Paul C. HORN's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Oxford