Ratings for Dr. Mark Z. Lipkin

I feel so much better after just a few weeks. Dr. Lipkin is very caring and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I've had several different diagnosis over the years so I've seen many doctors, Dr. Lipkin rates right up with the best. He listened to me, he spent time actually examining me, and gave me a treatment plan that helped relieve many of the symptoms I've lived with for years. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family if they need a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had never been to a chiropractor until recently when I hurt my back. I was totally impressed by the skill of Dr, Lipkin. I have only had a few appointments, yet my pain and movement have greatly improved. He is gentle and attentive to your needs. No long waits.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Personable. Dr. Lipkin listens and has helped me to not only understand that the source of my pain was from my lower back, but he also treated me with care and effective relief of my pain. I still maintain a healthy lifestyle with activities I was not able to do before without pain.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Professoinal and knowledgeable. I felt at ease with Dr. Lipkin and his staff. He provided a wonderful service. I will continue with his care and recommendations.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Mark Z. Lipkin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

CURRICULUM VITAE EDUCATION: National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL 1985 Doctorate of Chiropractic 1983 Bachelor of Science, Human Biology Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 1979-1981 Pre-medical studies POST GRADUATE Yearly - Continuing Education, over 20 hours EDUCATION: 2011 - Low Back Pain Symposium - James Cox, DC and Terry Yochum, DC, DACBR 2008 - Impairment Ratings and the AMA Guides, 6th Edition 2001 - Disorders of the Cervical Spine 1995 - Certified Workers Compensation Physician, FL 1994 - Board Eligible Chiropractic Orthopedics, National College Physical Impairment Evaluation and Rating Peripheral Vascular Disorders Clinical Neurology Immobilization for Orthopedics Disorders of the Lower Extremity Disorders of the Thoracic, Lumbar, Hip, Scoliosis Orthopedic Radiology Disorders of the Upper Extremity Disorders of the Cervical Spine Clinical Evaluative Procedures 1987 1989 - Impairment Rating for Disability Evaluation PROFESSIONAL 1986 - Florida Chiropractic Medicine / Acupuncture LICENSE: 1984 - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners PROFESSIONAL 1987 to Present Solo Practice - Lipkin Chiropractic Clinic, Palm Harbor, FL EXPERIENCE: 1986 to 1987 Solo Practice - DiIenno Chiropractic Clinic, Seminole, FL 1984 to 1985 Internship - Chicago General Health Service, Chicago, IL AWARDS 2010 - Chiropractor of the Year - Pinellas County Chiropractic Society PROFESSIONAL Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA) MEMBERSHIP: National College Alumni Association Pinellas County Chiropractic Society (PCCS) 2011 - Present Director 2010 - 2011 Ethics Chair 2009 - 2010 President 2006 - 2009 Treasurer 2005 - 2006 Director

• English

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1985)

• Chiropractor of the Year - Pinellas County 2010