Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Serkin

I have never met such a condescending Dr before in my life. I was so caught off guard by Dr. Serkin's attitude, his belittling way of speaking, and his lack of interest in anything I had to say that I left the office in complete shock. As I left the nurse asked if I would like to schedule a follow up appointment. Not a chance! I didn't even know my appointment had ended. He just left the room without any closing. My appointment with Dr Serkin was this morning and this evening I am still bothered and frankly astounded at his behavior, lack of compassion, and lack of any curtesy whatsoever. I would never recommend this Dr. Awful experience.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Prompt, knowledgeable and willing to spend the time to make me comfortable

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Serkin and his staff listens to the patient and they care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Excellent physician. Courteous, caring, and prompt.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Bryan S. Serkin's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have never met such a condescending Dr before in my life. I was so caught off guard by Dr. Serkin's attitude, his belittling way of speaking, and his lack of ..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to this lying bum from my regular doctor,I underwent surgery for tonsils and adenoid removal as well as repair of deviated septum.I soon realized..."

October 14, 2014
  • First Name changed from "BRYAN" to "BRYAN S."

October 20, 2013