Ratings for Dr. Maria D. Rodriguez

Con’t from above; By 4:00 she had not called me so I get her on the phone, asked where the lab order was, why didn't she fax it, etc. She gives me some BS story trying to push the blame on someone else when I know she forgot to do it and won't admit it. So I cursed her and hung up. She has the audacity to call back to schedule an appointment. SERIOUSLY!! Told her we weren't ever going to see that office again and hung up. She calls back again, tells me the nurse will be at our house tomorrow to remove picc line, I tell her sorry but no one will be here. Doctor gets on the phone and informs me that she ordered the line and it needs to come out, she’s not responsible. So I tell her what my intentions were and hung up. We'll be going to another office where they do what they say they're going to do. It's not like I can pick up a 110 lb person and haul her around. I explained all this to them when this started. Why don't you listen?

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Maria D. Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1991)