Ratings for Dr. Aaron L. DAVID

I don't like to be negative, but Dr. David is definitely not for me. The reason is that he is both impolite and significantly below average in quality of care. In the appointments I've had with him he has consistently omitted many standard health questions and examinations, such as listening to the patient's heart beat, discussing changes in health, and listening to concerns about medications. During my physical he neither physically examined me in any way or even looked me in the eye. He is often very short and more than once has made thinly veiled insults. He often also regularly 30 minutes - 1 hour late. Due to the structure of the health care industry in this nation we as consumers have very limited choice among physicians and I would accept his poor manners if he were an average or above average doctor in terms of quality. However, in addition to the poor bedside manner, he is not an MD and even graduated at the bottom of his class in Osteopathic school.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Aaron L. DAVID's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR