Ratings for Dr. Loree K. Kalliainen

I was referred to her for an AVM removal because my vein specialist thought it would be a good idea to have minimal scarring. At any rate, I liked her during my consult but then the day of surgery came and I only saw her for literally two minutes beforehand and never saw her after. She did a great job with my surgery but I felt she didn't have good bedside manner. She also did not listen to the type of anesthesia I preferred and just said no, but did not provide a reason. Also, her staff told me that I would need three weeks recovery before I could go back to work so I took a 3 week leave. Come to find out, the day I got my stitches out (10 DAYS LATER)...they told me I could have easily gone back after that. I get paid hourly and was in the middle of a leave so I couldn't just go back. I missed out on a week and a half of money because her staff misinformed me.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Loree K. Kalliainen's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1991)