Ratings for Dr. Kelly H. Duncan

Sharp but rude ... you can tell she cares about the bottom line more than anything. Also, the staff is sometimes a bit rough around the edges ... i'm not sure they realize that patients come first not money. I think I might try another doctor at another one of their offices.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I went in to see her about a skin condition. I had done some research and had an inclination as to what it might be. Dr. Duncan told me it was absolutely NOT what I suspected it was. After prescribing exorbitantly expensive medication after medication (one was $1,100 the next $1,400), she finally gave me a medication specifically for the condition I suspected I had. Of course, it worked! Her office billing process and staff are also a huge pain to work with. I do not recommend this doctor or this practice!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

This doctor is quite skilled, but beware...she is the kind who is willing and does treat in the manner that is most financially beneficial, she will take advantage especially if she has any inclination that you feel you have no other recourse for treatment. Perhaps this is unique to her or perhaps this is Advanced Dermatologys business methodology. You will find yourself going in for repeat treatments on botched treatments delivered by her specifically and she will bill you, even for poor decision making entirely her part, at nearly full price, and feign that she is unable to deliver service as skillfully as she did when she first drew you in with her well demonstrated her skill, which proved effective on initial treatment. That is a professional medical swindler. You give her a test drive and see for yourself. And her staff, helps her along...enjoy.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

First visit with Dr. Kelly Duncan she spent less than 10 minutes with me??? Was prescribed vitamins and told to come back in 3 months. Would not refer anyone to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I went to see this Dr for the first time this week. I am a nurse and have aknowledge in the medical field. Dr Duncan was professional and thorough. She took her time and explained everything to me. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I met Dr. Herne back in 03 when she was with UT. I now find her again, married, with a child and still one of the BEST Dr's I've seen. She takes the time to listen and understand what's goig on with your skin and is really concerned about you. I'm glad I found her in Pearland!! I just wish she was in this office more often!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

I really like Dr. Herne - she's efficient, personable, and down to earth. However, between the three different offices she works from, it is REALLY hard to get in to see her (I think her secretary told me it would be a 2 month wait for an established patient). :(

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Kelly H. Duncan's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 2000)

Wellpoint