Ratings for Dr. Luigi V. Bonomini

I had the honor of working for this doctor as a social worker at his dialysis center. He is one of the most caring and knowledgable nephrologists I have ever met, and I have worked with plenty! You are in the best of hands with Dr. Bonomini.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

You won't find a more compassionate physician than Dr. Bonomini. When we were looking for a nephrologist for my father, he was highly recommended by the dialysis center and he was listed as one of NJ's top docs for nephrology. He turned out to be the doctor every patient hopes to find. We could always count on Dr. B. to return our phone calls when my father was very ill. He took the time to listen to us and he was available when we needed his expertise. Truly a gem in his field. A+ rating

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

This doctor is cold, calculating and in my opinion does not know how to tweak medicine. He was unable to help me and then when I went to see him one last time he lost his cool in the office. I wouldn't waste my time. He is very aloof and highly rated by collegaues but trust me he isn't worth a copay.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Luigi V. Bonomini's Credentials

• Univ Di Parma, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Parma, Italy (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ