Ratings for Dr. Luke Hadge

I saw him for several years and while it could be cathartic and a nice venting session there was very little analysis and support from him. I feel he lacked a sensitivity to my situation and I felt he was using my insecurities and fears to get me to come multiple times a weeks. While I'm still searching for the right therapist I would highly advise against seeing him unless you want to waste your time.

Submitted July 6, 2017

Don't waste your time.. Keep looking. Only there to collect money and not help the patient.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I was seeing Dr. Hadge for 6 months when I needed to cancel an appointment as my father was in critical condition in the hospital. Dr. Hadge informed me he would be charging me in full for the "missed appointment." At that time I informed him I no longer wanted to be his patient. Nevertheless he called me the following week to inform me I "missed" another appointment and would me charging me in full again. He obviously is just trying to squeeze money out of patients when he can and has no concern for the individual's health. Very disappointing and disallusioned.

Submitted June 26, 2017

I saw Dr. Hadge for 5 years on and off. Before him I saw a few others. Dr. Hadge is a great therapist but you must be willing to do the work. He is not going to hold your hand, but will watch and guide you through your painful journey to recovery.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Hadge is very caring, very educated, and willing to give you his all if you want the help! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013