Ratings for Dr. Matthew C. Snyder

Dr. Matt Snyder at the Montgomery Vision source in montgomery, tx refuses care to anyone with a service dog!!!!!!! He actually sent my daughter away when she arrived for her appointment!!! Refused to see her!!! I am only rating this vile facility one star because sites require at least a star in order to submit a review!!! I rate him zero stars and would prefer that he go out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have recommended Dr. Snyder and his staff to all my friends. I cant imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Though he is thorough when he sees a problem, I often feel that Dr. Snyder is inattentive on well visits. I don't feel like he listens and really tries to understand when I describe symptoms. His staff is fantastic, very accommodating and willing to help out with things like glasses adjustment and giving trial contacts. I want to take them with me to a new eye doctor!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

He is a GREAT eye doctor....I just love him!!!!I would recommend young children to him too...most eye doctors don't have the patience for children...but he does!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Matthew C. Snyder's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Montgomery, TX