Ratings for Dr. Raymond L. Yung

I was referred to Dr. Yung by my primary physician concerning an unknown ear irritation. I was greeted by rude staff members as well as Dr. Yung himself. Every questions I asked, he either neglected it, or spoke to his assistant, whom reiterated the answer to me. After the examination, I was given a standard exam, which till this very point I have no idea what it was for because when I asked Dr. Yung, what were the exams for and how are the results, he ignored my question. He just kept joking with the interns as I was trying to ask my questions. As a patient in need, I was really hoping for answers, and common mannerism from a doctor with many years of experience. Total disappointment, will never return.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

State-of-the-art office. Nice staffs and doctor very attentive and explains to me about my problems in details. Very patient and great manner. A sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

He is so rude. He speaks with his back facing you. All he cares about is money, does not care for his patient. Horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Very attentive and knowledgable. Very professional staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2006

Dr. Raymond L. Yung's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)