Ratings for Dr. Annie Huang

Worst most arrogant Doctor I have ever seen. Thinks she is the queen but is really just a bad Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

She is absolutely the worst doctor I've ever seen. She's in the group of doctors we see for our two small kids and I'm strongly considering changing because of her. We've been seeing her since 2011 when our first daughter was born and I immediately knew I didn't like her. She is not polite, does NOT act like she likes children, and barely speaks. I have no idea why she's a pediatric doctor when she has no liking or nurturing abilities with children. I'll definitely be looking for a new pediatric doctor. Too bad Dr Murphy doesn't have his own practice.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr Huang is very understanding and kind to my crying 3 mo. old child

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Worst doctor, hands down. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Both my boys were very sick after a bug went around school. She didn't smile, shake our hands or even acknowledge the boys. She is not friendly with children. I am not even sure why she is a pediatrician to begin with. Terrible. I talked to a friend about her and she had a very similar, horrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Annie Huang's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1995)