Ratings for Dr. Patricia E. Sias

I have been knowing Dr.Patricia Sisa for many years. She is a very good doctor. Good appearances,good attitude. She will sit with you and gave her doctor's advise. She is a very good care taker,knows what type of medication to gave you. Always with a friendly smile. She is one of the best doctor that I have had for many years.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

The best doctor I've found in Green Bay. She takes the time to explain everything about your health and answers all your questions in a way that you can understand. Excellent rapport with patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

This doctor appeared to be very unprepared for my visit. I have an extensive recent medical history with very specific current issues and medical needs. This doctor did not appear to have understood the information regarding my case. When asked to review the record she did so then made recommendations that were very much in opposition to my current diagnosis, when questioned she did not seem to understand the specifics of my case. Dr. sneezed into her open hand during my visit did not wash or sanitize her hands and then offered me a Kleenex with her now unclean hands. Her attitude did not instill confidence in me nor would I trust advice given that she chose to remain unfamiliar with my case specifics.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor. She is not very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Patricia E. Sias's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI