Ratings for Dr. Eric N. Steinberg

Dr. Steinberg is the best. My husband and I recommend him to everyone. He knows his patients and personally call with all lab and tests results.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Great doctor. Personable and skilled. He knows his patients and personally calls to discuss lab results. His treatment for my chronic disease of about forty years is the best I have ever had. His bedside manner is friendly and appropriately humorous on occasion. If you are looking for a quiet professorial doctor, he is not your guy. But if you want a knowledgeable, conservative, and caring physician, Dr. Steinberg is your guy.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Horrible. Arrogant. Obnoxious. NO bedside manner and rushes you through. Never diagnosed my problem and went to another GI who diagnosed it fast. Only takes cash because he won't pay the 2-3% credit card fees! What does that tell you? Run fast from this "doctor".

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

In an effort to maintain a professional comment - I recommend that you RUN - don't walk - as fast as you possibly can - away from this doctor and his office.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Be aware that with UHC Dr Steingberg's preventive colonoscopy is not covered 100%. Dr Steinberg requires a office visit before accepting you as a patient for the preventive colonoscopy. This office visit is not submitted, and therefore covered, as part of the preventive colonoscopy procedure. So you will have to pay for the office visit. And you have to pay with cash -- you cannot use your health savings account credit cards. I found this very frustrating.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Do not go to this doctor!! He is only after your money!! I went through multiple tests to diagnose my health issues related to GI and my liver. Dr.Steinberg told me over the phone that my liver biopsy had features of cancer and required a 2nd opinion. I waited, waited, and waited several weeks for an answer. Each time I called the office, they were rude and have no respect at all for their patients and what they are going through. I asked for the doctor to call me and let me know what my liver results were and I received nothing. Dr. Steinberg is a poor excuse of a doctor and I wouldnt recommend my worst enemy to him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Steinberg exibits Sub par knowledge, RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN ..... wrong diagnosis over and over again!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Greed guides this physicians's decisions. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Run, run as fast as you can. This is the most incompetent person I have ever dealt with, and arrogant, oh my goodness. He could not diagnose a bowel obstruction after a colonoscopy, upper GI, and CT scans - now there definitely is a problem here. Fortunately we found another Dr. and within an hour of looking at the past films the diagnosis was made and surgery was scheduled. Unfortunately, 4 months of suffering had to take place first. How do people like this pass medical school?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Seems more interested in making money than providing patient care.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Eric N. Steinberg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1990)