Ratings for Dr. Arnaldo F. Trabucco

I am a snow bird and don't live in Arizona year round. I was so upset to hear that Dr. Trabucco closed his medical practice due to his own medical issues. He was the most well respected doctor in this area and I'm sure any where he has practiced medicine. I find it appalling on some sites that they claim he moves to get away from a bad reputation and that he is money hungry. I found that quite the contrary. He spent an enormous amount of time with me and came up with a more natural approach rather than just scheduling surgery. Dr. Trabucco cured me of many problems, not just urological. He could have made a lot more money by just doing surgery in steps by charging my insurance several times which is what most doctors wanted to do. Any of the negative posts I've read on Dr. Trabucco do not sound true. I have been in his waiting room on numerous occasions and ALL of his patients rave about him as do I.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

after having over 25 kidney stones in my life this is the first doctor to figure out the cure of my problem.Its been 3 years now and just got a clean bill of health from him. He is fantastic and the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Please get a second opinion before letting this doctor do anything to you. He is very persistant, so be careful. Only you can protect yourself.

Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Trabucco is not only the best urologist I've ever met in my life, he is the most knowledgable doctor of any kind and has a diverse knowledge of medicine, not only in urology but in alternative and natural approach, he would rather cure all of your problems than to do surgery. Unlike most doctors who just care about making a buck and would rather do surgery on a person that doesn't even need it. He not only cured my prostate problem and E.D. but thanks to Dr. Trabucco, I've lost 70 pounds and I look and feel 15 years younger!!!!!! Thanks Dr. Trabucco, I owe you my life!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I had been to 12 other urologists and none of them could cure me. I live in Las Vegas and there are many good doctors there, I also went to doctors that are acclaimed to be the best in California but it wasn't until a friend told me about Dr. Trabucco that I was finally cured after seeing him twice. It was amazing! This man is a brilliant doctor! There is a long wait to get into see him but that's because he is so good at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I understand why there is such a long wait to see Dr. Trabucco, he is an exceptional doctor! He is truly a gift from God to be practicing as a doctor, he is what every doctor should be but unfortunately most doctors are not like this. He takes the time to explain to the patient and he is so knowledgable about everything. He is a perfectionist and I have complete faith in him. He has cured me, I have been to six other urologists and none of them could help me. Doctor Trabucco is the best doctor and man I have ever met, I will wait any amount of time to see him. The reason is he gets called into emergency surgery because he cares so much for all patients and works until very late every night.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Waited 6 hours, 4pm to 9pm to see the doctor. It seems they see patients till 9 or 10 at night, but over book to 5pm to do this. Hes a very good doctor, but who wants to sit for 6 hours after urology surgery?

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011