Ratings for Dr. Shelley A. Sekula-Gibbs

I booked early because I suspected that I had an unfortunate disease called hidradenitis suppurativa. Dr Seukla-Gibbs was one of the few doctors in America specializing in this disease. I had an early appointment at around 8:30. I waited very briefly and had to fill out minimal paperwork because I had done the pre-forms online. The staff was courteous and helpful to me. I was almost immediately seen, and taken to a room where I was asked a series of questions that might have affected my condition. Dr Sekula-Gibbs was also training another doctor, and asked if he could be present in the exam. I was ok with this and learned a lot more than I would maybe have otherwise as she went into great detail as why the condition was occurring and how I could limit my inflammations. My questions were encouraged and answered to the highest extent. She was personable and informative. She printed out an extensive summary of our exam for me at the end of my visit which was very helpful to me. Great Dr.!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Waited for doctor in waiting room for 2 and a half hours. When they brought me back I found out that my doctor was not even working that day. Only a PA was. Then they didn't make any effort to get me another appointment. Aside from that experience, the doctor did not seen to be very knowledgeable. I am glad to ha e found another Dermotologist in the area who is more knowledgeable and treats his patients with respect.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Shelley A. Sekula-Gibbs's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1979)

Unicare