Ratings for Dr. Robert F. McLain

I had a back condition called Spondylolisthesis Grade 2 with severe nerve compression. Dr Mclain did my spinal fusion surgery on May 21, 2013. I was so scared and Dr Mclain was so wonderful putting my fears to rest. His bedside manner is incredible and he is a very caring Dr. I am 4 months post op now and I am now jogging 3 miles 4 times a week! I was a runner for years until I got my diagnosis I could not walk much less run before my surgery. My scar looks amazing too! I had a back tattoo and even matched it up perfectly so you can't even see my scar. I can't say enough about this Dr and his staff, specifically Candy his nurse they are wonderful people and I could not have chosen a better Dr. I recommend him highly! He gave me my life back! Thank you Dr Mclain!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. McLain operated on my husband's spine 4 years ago and he has been pain free since. The best care possible.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

A year after this surgeon operated on me, I am in agonizing unrelentless pain-much worse than before surgery.I suffer daily, and have turned into an invalid due to this operation.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

After 10 months of excrutiating back pain, Dr. McLain operated on my mother's spine and she is now pain free. The Cleveland Clinic and Dr. McLain have given my mother her life back.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2006

Dr. Robert F. McLain's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts