Ratings for Dr. David J. Domenichini

The staff is terrible!! Not organized at all and very rude. The girls who answer the phone have no idea what they are talking about and they cancel appointments without letting me know, I have spent plenty of time on hold. The wait time is terrible and the staff is loud and childish. The doctor is great and helpful, the man knows his stuff. I have diabetes, type 2. He has helped me a tons.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Domenichini following unexpected thyroid surgery. I had ongoing multiple symptoms despite normal thyroid levels. Dr. Domenichini takes the time to listen to every single symptom, address all possible causes and explain everything in detail. I felt like I was the only one there and never felt rushed out. Appointments may run slightly behind but so well worth the wait as he takes his time with every single patient. The office staff is very courteous and informative. All in all, an excellent experience! I have already referred a friend and will continue to do so. Thank you Dr. Domenichini and staff! Sam G

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

First Dr that listened to my problems and correctly diagnosed my condition. My PCP could have cared less Thank yout Dr D.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

A nice gentle demeanor a enuine decent guy,he uses numbers well!I've been with him since I was about 28,I'm now 48.............I've been a Diabetic since Age 7,he respects that I know more than the avg. Diabetic and works WITH me not against me!If you like your Dr. you will have success with your Dr.I have a avorable opinion of anyone whose part of my success as a Type I diabetic of 41 years!I like the Dr. I recommend him just be mature about your own Disease!He cannot live your life for you!Whose the Dr supposed to hel YOU!Help your Dr.so he can do exactly that!Know how to listen to both your body and your Dr.41 years with Type I Diabetes isn't easy but I'm doing ok...this Dr. is part of that process!At least I have my meds,there are never times I cant get them!This is BIG!Thx doc!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr Domenichini is a kind and very well rounded and trustworthy physician His office staff is organized and smart as well. He does not run on time, which is fine with me. Any person that feels that any physician is capable of running on time, needs an alarm clock in the office when he/she gets the time to finish talking and asking questions. It is not easy. He takes the time to listen and address questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I found Dr Domenichini to very knowledgeable, forthright, and did not pull any punches regarding what I had to do to help myself, while he helped me. This is my first time dealing with Diabetes 2 and he spent a lot of time answering my concerns and giving guidance and options available.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr Domenichini may be a good doctor for type 2 diabetes patients, but he seems to have no knowledge about type 1 diabetes. He told me to "increase my dosage by 20 points." Increasing my dosage by that large of an amount would likely kill me. Following his advice had led me to multiple hospitalizations. His staff took 8 HOURS to refill an insulin prescription. I was completely out of insulin, called his office to have the scrip refilled, stressed it was urgent because my glucose was rising over 200 and I had no way of bringing it down without insulin. I followed up with them 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 HOURS later- at that point on the verge of ketoacidosis, and they had finally placed the scrip refill. Dr Domenichini was kind, but was un-knowledgable regarding the needs of a type 1 patient. His staff was rude and didn't care what happened to his patients, so long as they weren't in the office, taking up their time. I pulled my records and have since found a new type 1 endocronologist who knows.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

What kind of doctor will say to his patient "change you diet or I will discharge you from my practice" These words are coming from the doctors mouth. You are the only few patients that currently have medicaid, and I sure wont want to deal with this crap. Being a diabetic is not easy, but sometimes when someone treats you that way, it really hurts your feelings. I know the damage you can do to your body while not taking care of it and not eating the proper stuff, but thats not the way you speak to your patient. His office all they do is change your appointment and dont even confirm it with you. It takes months or upto a year to get to see the doctor for an appointment. Im in the process in looking for another endocrinologist because I sure can continue with this doctor. Before you see this indivial look into other providers that will take care of your health the right way with no negativities.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. David J. Domenichini's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental