Dr. Jeffrey G. Donatello

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey G. Donatello

Dr. Donatello helped my neuropathy when nobody else could. I am not 100 percent but the pain is not present at night and my balance is much improved. I would highly recommend him if you have neuropathy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I visited with chronic nerve pain in my neck after being recommended to the practice. Dr. Donatello has worked miracles. I am thrilled with his approach and non-traditional, cutting edge treatments. Totally different from anything I have tried before and I have tried many therapies! Not only do I have decreased neck pain, but feel better overall and have finally been able to lose the extra weight I had been carrying around for years. His overall health approach has changed my life. I highly recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I'm so glad someone referred me to Dr. Donatello for my thyroid disease. I was at a fork in the road after years of taking medication. I wanted and needed to try another approach so I sought out a functional medicine doctor and was introduced to Dr. Donatello. I have not felt this good in years and cannot believe how much of an effect on my overall health his treatment has had. His staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable as well and I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Donatello is a very special doctor. His unique methods includes functional medicine along with brain based therapies for the treatment of complex chronic health problems. His approach is VERY thorough and highly personalized to each patient. He treated us with compassion and dignity. And most of all, he got amazing results. I highly recommend him! 5-stars!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

My husband and I were totally shocked to read one of the reviews on this page. We have been patients of Dr. Donatello for over a year and have nothing but good things to say about the care he has given us. He is very knowledgeable and caring. We both feel so much better and plan to continue under his care. We would highly recommend him. Shame on you whoever put those spiteful comments in their review of Dr. Donatello!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I was a diabetic for 12 years. In one month I was off metformin and my sugar in the morning got below 100. My feet are so much better as they don't tingle anymore. I highly recommend Dr. Donatello and his functional medicine approach

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I was on 5 medications and my neuropathy was getting worse and worse. I was told there was no way I could ever get better and that I was stuck taking expensive mess. I am off all of them, my energy is back my numbness is almost gone in my feet and I have very little pain. He knows his stuff and I am thankful I found him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

We have visited Dr. Donatello's office many times. He is a very caring and compassionate Doctor. He has helped my neuropathy issues. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a non-traditional approach...As far as I'm concerned he is amazing!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

He is an amazing doctor. I have gotten so much better under his care!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Donatello has helped my family so much. His non traditional approach is worth millions! Thank you so much for your compassion and truly caring about true health care.

Dr. Jeffrey G. Donatello's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kittery, ME