Ratings for Dr. Jon M. Hain

After months of suffering and three other doctors, Dr. Hain diagnosed and painlessly fixed problem in the office in about a minute. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

On July 1, 2014 I was diagnosed with Stage IIIb colon cancer and on July 21 Dr Hain performed surgery which was successful. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, to the point, aggressive, precise and pretty cool. Exactly what I needed. Great staff. I owe much to him and all the doctors that pointed me to him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr Hain is a wonderful physician. He is extremely polite, calls you Sir or Mam, and knows that colorectal matters are very private and hard to talk about for some people. He takes adequate time with his patients and is very thorough and makes you feel at ease. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have been working with Dr Hain for over 10 years, and he has been incredibly helpful through the years keeping my UC in remission. He has been attentive to my symptoms and has respected my desire to stay on the least amount of medication as possible. His appropriate use of humor is disarming, making uncomfortable exams less awkward. His staff has also been helpful, prompt, and kind when I have had to schedule emergency visits, or change appointments. I would highly recommend Dr Jon M. Hain.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr. Hain was very professional, thoroughly explained my problem and the treatment needed to correct it. His friendly demeanor made me feel at ease and helped calm me before the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Hain and his staff without hesitation to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Very Rude to his staff and patients. Does not have a good bedside manner and not very encouraging.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Jon M. Hain's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AHC