Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dotun Oyedijo

The whole staff was amazing, I felt better just being surrounded by such wonderful people

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Dr. Dotun Oyedijo's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! We are so glad that our team was able to provide you compassionate care and service during this difficult time. It means so much to hear from our patients and to know that we have made a difference for you. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do for you in the future.

Submitted November 13, 2019

This office turned my unpleasant situation into a very positive experience. I will always be grateful. Everyone, Dr and total staff are the BEST. Totally recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Submitted September 18, 2019

The most caring, helpful, and supportive staff you could ever ask for. They were wonderful to me and I will always remember how kind they were to me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Dotun Oyedijo's response
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It’s wonderful to know that you were pleased with our team and the care you received. We want to help every patient in our community who needs it, and sharing your experience will help others know that excellent cancer care is available in their community.

Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr. Dotun Oyedijo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp