Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

I gave Dr. Kadz and his staff 5 as they are the best. From the very first call for information down to my post op visit they were so sweet and understanding. I unlike a lot of people waited until I was in my 50's to have my BA so I had researched doctors. Dr. Kadz was so patient with me and my 1 million questions and I never felt rushed always at ease. Heidi answered no less than another million questions before and after surgery and always made me feel at ease. I am about 2 months post surgery and absolutely love my results..I would also add the surgery center was awesome the day of surgery..Dr, Kadz is by far one of the most talented surgeons out there...

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I had my breast augmentation about a year ago and I absolutely love my results! Dr.Kadz and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and they assisted me during the whole process. I had so many questions and I would call them constantly and I would always get my question answered. I would totally recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I had my Breast Augmentation on Friday July 26th, 2013 and let me tell you "ouch" the pain... but what do you expect when there's a foreign object in you. :) lol... anyways its been 5 days I can stand up straight. I can clothe myself with a little to no assistant and after my first shower when I removed my Steristrips, I don't see any stitches or scars. Therefore, Dr. Bruce Kadz is a AMAZING doctor! :) I travel 5 hrs to see him and I was always in and out his office. His staff Hydee is a sweet heart she really help me accomplish the size I wanted and had answer any question and concerns I had about breast Aug. As a doctor with his busy schedule and all, Bruce has never been late nor made me feel slightly discomfort. This made my surgery process efficient and fast and even though I traveled miles away it is all so worth it! I am still recovering but I'm slowly starting to see the shapes and how my breast contoured my body and I love it!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I wanted to get my procedure done for many years. I researched for quite a while and searched for competitive pricing. I was very happy to find Dr. Kadz. He was having a special on my procedure so I went in for a consultation. The location is great, the staff and the doctor are all very friendly and helpful, and my results are great! Very happy and recommending to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Bruce Kadz and his staff are amazing! It was a four hour drive for the price and quality with NO regrets... My BA went smooth without any complication and an awesome recovery, considering I had them done three weeks ago. I went from a B cup to an estimated DD cup at this time and the girls are healing beautifully. Dr. Kadz and his staff are amazingly supportive and totally available for any questions or concerns. I am so glad I researched throughout California before settling because the price I paid was nothing compare to what Dr. Kadz deserves because this girls are worth $10,000!I couldn’t recommend him enough… I feel so complete now!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I live 400 miles away from Dr. Kadz, I chose him because of his pricing. I went from an A cup to a DD. Dr. Kadz did a beautiful job, it's only been 2 months and I love them so far. Had a great experience with his staff and him! During the first couple of weeks after my surgey i called with many questions, his staff was helpful and I even took a photo of them and sent it to Dr Kadz cell, he got back to me right away. THANK YOU DR. KADZ FOR MY BEAUTIFUL NEW BOOBIES!!!! I will be back for more work!!! XOXO

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr Kadz Is a True Artist, He did Exactly what I asked for. Befor the Sergery he explained everything to me. His Staff was Awesome. Medical Practice is in Beautiful Beverly Hills California Thanks Again :)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Had my BA done 9 days ago and love the way they look. Dr.Kadz did an amazing job. He was super nice,love him & his staff. I don't know why some of his reviews say that he is rude :/ I don't agree with that one bit.. definitely would go back & I already have recommended him to some of my family members who are also interested in getting. BA.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

This medical practice is one of the very best I've ever dealt with - I went to five other surgeons prior to Dr. Kadz ofc and by far they were the best. Very knowledgeable and helpful from start to finish. Very happy with my results also and I've already recommended three others to this practice.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I can't go on enough about how pleased I am with the results. I saw mixed reviews and initially was apprehensive until my consultation. I believe you receive what you put out. Dr. Kadz and his staff were fabulous. I'm four weeks post op and completely elated! The after care is great. I had two follow up phone calls the next day and was able to directly call the Dr. with questions. My girls are beautiful, I just wish I would have done this 10 years earlier!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had my second breast augmentation two weeks and so far i'm loving the results. From the moment I stepped in Dr. Bruce Kadz office, the girls were really nice..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "11/16/15----I had my breast augmentation this past weekend on Friday the 13th...crazy I know...Besides being superstitious, the entire process was very easy, co..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation on Oct 30, 2015. I'm very happy with how well they look so far. I'm 11 days post op. I got high silicone gel implants. He was the f..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation on 8/7/15 with high profile silicone gel implants. Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor and I love my results. He was the first in perso..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my B.A. July 24 and couldn't be anymore happier with my results. Dr. Kadz did an AMAZING job!!! I'm a mother of three, breastfed all three of my children ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck done in early June, and I am so amazed by the results. It looks amazing I absolutely love it. Dr. Kadz and his staff are wonderful, they answ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation on 3/24/2015. Dr. Kadz was amazing. He was kind and gave me his recommendations, but was not pushy and said everything was ultimatel..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast lift with augmentation on 01/22/2015. At first I was scared about surgery and all the horror stories that over the years I have heard ab..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Staff was slow at follow-up and responses, but overall I had a good experience with this office and more importantly LOVE THE RESULTS of my breast augmentation...."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled out of state to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27,2015. My results are more and more beautiful..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27, 2014 . It's almost 2 months post op and my results a..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "***** beware ****** he almost killed me ***** I had surgery with Dr Bruce Kadz on 10/07/2014, he did a mommy makeover witch included tummy tuck, pelvic lift..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend!!! Best breast man in Beverly hills!"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. " If you want a drive thru surgery this is the place to come. I had my surgery May 2014. Tummy tuck and liposuction. Every time I gave them my concerns the said ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction of outer thighs and flanks. Recovery was a little hard, but so worth it. It came out beautiful, and e..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr is very impatient and a bit rude he asked if I had any question and when I said yes he rolled his eyes what type of attitude is that??? Not going back "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery 3 months ago. I led the hospitality. His a great doctor and am so happy with my breast."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz was amazing as was his staff! I had a breast augmentation and absolutely love my results! Staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable duri..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "What was your ladies pricing?? Anyone with breast augmentation with lift ??"

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce was the best and staff was very helpful! Strongly reccomend him. Love my results, thanks Dr. Bruce!"

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By the time I thought to do this surgery and to find the right doctor, it took me about a month , yes it was like that , i thought about it i did my research , ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. and his staff are great. Did 4 different procedures at the same time. Down time was 3 weeks, but they were always available for any questions I had. ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The over all experience was excellent. Any question that i had was answered. The outcome over the surgery was fantastic can wait to go back in the get more work..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off I would like to comment that I am an extremely happy patient! I was referred to Dr. Kadz by a close gf who recently had a full mommy makeover with Dr...."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz is the best! Wonderful staff. Never felt uncomfortable, very helpful."

September 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce B."

October 20, 2013