Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

The over all experience was excellent. Any question that i had was answered. The outcome over the surgery was fantastic can wait to go back in the get more work done.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

First off I would like to comment that I am an extremely happy patient! I was referred to Dr. Kadz by a close gf who recently had a full mommy makeover with Dr. Kadz . His work is amazing and on point. I chose Dr. Kadz because of the great feedback my friend had to offer. I have to say that in my case, I am an identical twin and we both got out first breast implants April 2000 (yrs that was 14 yrs ago) at the of 19 from Dr. Wendell Smoot in La jolla. Our original implants were perfect and appropriate for our age however 14 yrs later both my sister and I were in need of new implants. After all the perkiness was gone and out bodies changed over the years. Dr. Kadz was able to work with the both of us to make sure we got the procedures we wanted. In my sisters case, she is now a mother if a 1 yr old (I haven't had any children) and her breast tissue was very loose. Dr. Kadz was upfront and honest about even went above and beyond by advising my sister that she really didn't need a lift. My sisters nipples didn't face south do he was honest to tell her that she shouldn't waste her money on getting a lift that wasn't needed. That honesty is what blew me away. Most doctors are in the girls for money purposes but Dr. Kadz seems to truly care about his patients making the appropriate choice for their body. :) As for me, well I if course wanted to perky and filled up again lol. I researched all of the different types of implants and Dr. Kadz went over the pros and cons with each this of implant. By the time my preop appt came around I actually switched from my previous choice if Silicone back to Saline. After all my first implants were saline and my experience was very positive with saline. Heidi, the office manager and Dr. Kadz were so supportive of my change in implant type and encouraged me to pick what makes me happy. Ok so after my preop the next day was surgery day. Dr. Kadz took his time with me. The surgery center is on the same floor as his office making it convenient for my visit. To describe the surgery center: it was clean, nice, And the nurses are awesome and warm hearted. However it is a surgery center so everything was simple and clean, no fancy paintings or furnishings (like in Dr. Smoots office) but after all this I would is why Dr, Kadz can keep his overhead down inorder to offer patients the best financial price. Personally it didn't bother me and I would rather save $2k and not have a fancy and private surgery site. :) While prepping for surgery I got to meet my nurse and the anesthesiologist. Both were welcoming and reassuring. The actual Surgery was a breeze. Dr, kadz even saved my old implants for me to see(at my request and crazy curiosity lol). I woke up quickly and rested at a nest by hotel. The third day was my post op appointment. I knew it would go quickly especially since I had no bruising and minimal swelling. Dr. Kadz was even able to cut from the same scar site as before so no new crazy scars:) I will definitely go back to Dr. Kadz for any other procedures I may want and my twin will be getting her implants replaced by Dr. Kadz as well. So over all, dr. Kadz is amazing and not to mention good looking too:) my experience was fabulous! I got new girls and I look and feel wonderful! Thanks Dr. Kadz! Warm wishes from your happy patient- Catherine B. Pilates instructor, San Diego

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Kadz is the best! Wonderful staff. Never felt uncomfortable, very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor he is the best

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Kadz is a phenomenal surgeon. Very nice with me, he answered all of my questions. His staff are friendly and treat patients with respect. Totally recommend Dr. Kadz for plastic surgery. I am really happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

From start to finish, this office including Dr. Kadz have been phenomenal. I found them doing an internet search and based off price I set up a consultation. Knowing what I know now, I'd choose them over anyone regardless of price. They all treated me with the utmost respect and never rushed me. I received breast implants and have been obsessed with my results. I went from a 36A possibly half A ;) to a 36DD. I do not have a single complaint about the staff or procedure. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Im 29 have 3 kids, and was in need of a boob job! Ive always wanted one cuz im really small for my body frame. The staff was friendly, the dr was awesome and very efficent! Im sooo glad my friend recommended dr kadz, plus another friend of mind had hers done as well. Had my surgery june 20th, and am doing pretty good! Thx dr and staff for all your help! I recommend others:)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Kadz by my cousin who had a mommy makeover last year. She looks fabulous! I Had the same procedures done as she with a little added lipo. I was highly satisfied with Dr. Kadz and his entire staff. My results are incredible. My body looks like it did when I was 20 yrs old, Im in my early 40's now. I have and will keep referring friends and family to Dr. Kadz.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr Kadz and staff. I had 2 procedures done, breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Everyone was extremely helpful and patient with me. This was the best Dr ever and I'm glad I didn't look else where. I'm from Vegas and I drove to Dr Kadz because I felt the most comfortable. The surgery went very well and love my results! I worked with Heidi after my surgery and she was there every step of the way.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I came to Dr. Kadz in March for a consultation to address the issues from my previous BA 10 years ago with a different plastic surgeon. I had HP saline implants size 465cc filled to 465cc (which was odd because most surgeons overfill saline implants a little bit for more fullness and less rippling). I also had CC in both breasts and the right breast was hanging lower than the left because of a poorly constructed pocket. My breasts were a disaster! Dr. Kadz assured me that my issues could be corrected and I would end up with beautiful breasts. Dr. Kadz explained after surgery that it was one of the most complicated procedures he has ever done however he was certain I would be pleased with the result. Calcification/scar tissue had spread everywhere over the previous implants and Dr. Kadz was able to remove all of it! I'm 5 weeks post op today and I could not be happier! Also, Haydee, Dr. Kadz's treatment coordinator is fantastic. She is always available to answer any and all questions.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA on 4/29/16 and I love what Dr. Kadz did for me. The day after surgery, I was up and feeling good. The staff was so nice and amazing through my visit..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz performed a rhinoplasty and breast Augmentation on me last week and I feel he did an amazing job!. the swelling has gone down some on my nose and feel ..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing quality of service and professionalism . Awesome overall"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz is a highly skilled, fast, accurate plastic surgeon whom has given me excellent outcomes with my face lift and body makeover, and recently laser facial ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a good experience with my surgery I will recommend my friends. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz performed a tummy tuck and breast lift for me. I had severe abdominal muscle separation, scars from 3 c-sections, and lots of extra skin covered in str..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz was great. He was polite and very helpful. Never felt pressure, I had my Revision in the beginning of February with a scar revision I'm so happy with t..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had my second breast augmentation two weeks and so far i'm loving the results. From the moment I stepped in Dr. Bruce Kadz office, the girls were really nice..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "11/16/15----I had my breast augmentation this past weekend on Friday the 13th...crazy I know...Besides being superstitious, the entire process was very easy, co..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation on Oct 30, 2015. I'm very happy with how well they look so far. I'm 11 days post op. I got high silicone gel implants. He was the f..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation on 8/7/15 with high profile silicone gel implants. Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor and I love my results. He was the first in perso..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my B.A. July 24 and couldn't be anymore happier with my results. Dr. Kadz did an AMAZING job!!! I'm a mother of three, breastfed all three of my children ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck done in early June, and I am so amazed by the results. It looks amazing I absolutely love it. Dr. Kadz and his staff are wonderful, they answ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation on 3/24/2015. Dr. Kadz was amazing. He was kind and gave me his recommendations, but was not pushy and said everything was ultimatel..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast lift with augmentation on 01/22/2015. At first I was scared about surgery and all the horror stories that over the years I have heard ab..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Staff was slow at follow-up and responses, but overall I had a good experience with this office and more importantly LOVE THE RESULTS of my breast augmentation...."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled out of state to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27,2015. My results are more and more beautiful..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27, 2014 . It's almost 2 months post op and my results a..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "***** beware ****** he almost killed me ***** I had surgery with Dr Bruce Kadz on 10/07/2014, he did a mommy makeover witch included tummy tuck, pelvic lift..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend!!! Best breast man in Beverly hills!"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. " If you want a drive thru surgery this is the place to come. I had my surgery May 2014. Tummy tuck and liposuction. Every time I gave them my concerns the said ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction of outer thighs and flanks. Recovery was a little hard, but so worth it. It came out beautiful, and e..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr is very impatient and a bit rude he asked if I had any question and when I said yes he rolled his eyes what type of attitude is that??? Not going back "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery 3 months ago. I led the hospitality. His a great doctor and am so happy with my breast."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz was amazing as was his staff! I had a breast augmentation and absolutely love my results! Staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable duri..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "What was your ladies pricing?? Anyone with breast augmentation with lift ??"

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce was the best and staff was very helpful! Strongly reccomend him. Love my results, thanks Dr. Bruce!"

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By the time I thought to do this surgery and to find the right doctor, it took me about a month , yes it was like that , i thought about it i did my research , ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. and his staff are great. Did 4 different procedures at the same time. Down time was 3 weeks, but they were always available for any questions I had. ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The over all experience was excellent. Any question that i had was answered. The outcome over the surgery was fantastic can wait to go back in the get more work..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off I would like to comment that I am an extremely happy patient! I was referred to Dr. Kadz by a close gf who recently had a full mommy makeover with Dr...."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz is the best! Wonderful staff. Never felt uncomfortable, very helpful."

September 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce B."

October 20, 2013