Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

I had breast augmentation on 8/7/15 with high profile silicone gel implants. Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor and I love my results. He was the first in person consult that I had. When I first met him, I immediately felt comfortable with him and knew he would be my doctor. He is very confident in his ability to produce a great result and put me at ease. He answered all of my questions, took my measurements, explained the difference between saline and silicone. I booked my appointment that week. The next apointment was my pre op. The pre op is with one of the women from the office, not with the doctor. I got my blood work done. I tried on sizers and decided my size. I went with the size that the doctor recommended. Next was surgery day. I went to the surgical center which is bright and clean. The staff were all very nice. The doctor took my before picture and then I was taken into surgery. I am very happy with my boobs and that I chose Dr. Kadz as my doctor! I've already recommended him to a friend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I had my B.A. July 24 and couldn't be anymore happier with my results. Dr. Kadz did an AMAZING job!!! I'm a mother of three, breastfed all three of my children and needless to say, I need to be filled back in. Dr. Kadz went above and beyond my expectations. His staff is also great. Haydee was wonderful with assisting me with all my questions and setting up my surgery. I can't thank his office enough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done in early June, and I am so amazed by the results. It looks amazing I absolutely love it. Dr. Kadz and his staff are wonderful, they answered all my questions and made me feel so comfortable and put my mind at ease with any worries or concerns I had. I highly recommend Dr. Kadz and his staff for anyone who is looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation on 3/24/2015. Dr. Kadz was amazing. He was kind and gave me his recommendations, but was not pushy and said everything was ultimately my decision. I immediately felt comfortable with him and I absolutely love my results. I highly recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I recently had a breast lift with augmentation on 01/22/2015. At first I was scared about surgery and all the horror stories that over the years I have heard about bad surgery. Dr Kadz's office put my fears to rest with their knowledge and utmost professional but friendly staff. I could not be happier with the results and I feel so much better about myself. After children we certainly sacrifice some of our looks but Dr Kadz was able to rewind time. I highly recommend Dr Bruce Kadz as well as his staff. The whole experience was seamless. I went in for consultation, had surgery two weeks later. Surgery day was a breeze and here it is nearly six months out and the results are outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Staff was slow at follow-up and responses, but overall I had a good experience with this office and more importantly LOVE THE RESULTS of my breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I traveled out of state to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27,2015. My results are more and more beautiful each day. I was an A cup and I chose the 650 cc's Natrelle HP Silicone under the muscle. I absolutely love my new additions. Let me just tell you that Dr. Bruce is amazing and a TRUE ARTIST. I have NO scars on my areolas and I did NOT have 1 bruise on me from the surgical procedure. Fantastic! I think Dr. Bruce was very patient, and his bedside manner was very considerate. The staff was very accommodating during the wait time. Miss Jackie and Haydee were very supportive, knowledgeable, and helped in answering any of my questions or concerns, and when I call with any questions or concerns, they are always there to help. I would recommend Dr. Bruce Kadz to my family, friends, or to anyone out there wondering about making a decision. The anesthesiologist and staff at the summit surgical center were very good as well. Thank you Dr. Bruce, Miss Jackie, Haydee, and staff. Stacy .G'R

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I traveled to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27, 2014 . It's almost 2 months post op and my results are more and more beautiful each day. I think I was an A cup, possibly a really small B and I chose the HP silicone natrelle 650 cc's. I absolutely LOVE my new D's. Hoping they will be double D's after they drop and fluff all the way. Dr. Bruce is especially amazing and a true artist. I would recommend him to friends and family. My areolas have NO scars and I did NOT get 1 bruise AT ALL from the surgical procedure. FANTASTIC!!!! Oh And the staff, very kind and accommodating during the wait. Jackie and Haydee , were also very supportive, knowledgeable, and they helped in answering any of my questions and concerns as well. The anesthesiologist and staff at Summit Surgical center were great too. Just a great experience..Thank you so much. Stacy G'R

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

***** beware ****** he almost killed me ***** I had surgery with Dr Bruce Kadz on 10/07/2014, he did a mommy makeover witch included tummy tuck, pelvic lift and a breast reductions and lift, I wanted breast implants but he said NO that I did not need them, but darn it I was paying for them. I went to him 2 weeks after my surgery so he can remove the drains and my tummy tuck and breast opened, that was 10/21/14. I went to ER on 10/22/14 and Dr Kadz did not let them care for me, but when I saw him the following day 10/23/14, he didn't care for me, he told me to just shower 2-3 time a day and take a antibiotic once a day, later that day my tummy tuck opened 70% , I was so scarred but Dr Kadz acted like he didn't care or was going to help me, he let me go home when I was obviously in a lot of pain and was really infected, he laughed to my face because I went to the ER. why would he care he already got paid. I saw a second opinion and had a second surgery in 10/30/2014. I had to have a home nurse visit me for 6 weeks and had a wound vac placed for 6 weeks and I have a huge scar. the infection had spread so bad they had to remove more. ** its now 04/01/15 and I never received a call from Dr Kadz since that last visit 10/23/14. ** I took care of my self 100%, I had a lot of family helping, and I have had 4 C-sections the last one a year before this surgery. he truly does not care about his patients, he never followed up, he did my surgery one week after I originally saw him, and did my pre-op labs a day before. he is a butcher not a plastic surgeon. everyone does have different opinions , I wish I would of been the successful story where everything looked good , but I was not, and Dr Kadz in my opinion and everyone who has seen me said he did a job of a butcher.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Highly recommend!!! Best breast man in Beverly hills!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015