Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Highly recommend!!! Best breast man in Beverly hills!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

If you want a drive thru surgery this is the place to come. I had my surgery May 2014. Tummy tuck and liposuction. Every time I gave them my concerns the said you need to wait I been waiting for their phone call over 6 months. The scaring is nasty, I paid for my love handles to be take out its worse now them before, he added a scare. I can't wear any low pants even underwear makes it come out a big lump. They told me that I wasn't going to need massages after surgery, then at my last appointment show the doctor and he told I needed to massage it. He is pricing is tempting but not worth it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction of outer thighs and flanks. Recovery was a little hard, but so worth it. It came out beautiful, and even after 1 year, my tummy is tight, and I feel very confident about it. Of course, I changed my lifestyle and eating habits. The procedure totally changed my life and my self- esteem. So worth it! Just recently, March 2015, I returned for a breast lift with implants. It has only been a week, but it looks great already. I highly recommend Dr. Kadz and his team. He is very skilled, professional and straightforward. When I go see him, I have my questions ready, and he is more than willing to provide you with any info you need. I have had 3 procedures with Dr. Kadz so far, and wouldn't trust any other Dr. with my body at this point. Very satisfied with the results!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr Kadz was amazing as was his staff! I had a breast augmentation and absolutely love my results! Staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. I highly recommend Dr Kadz as your choice for plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

What was your ladies pricing?? Anyone with breast augmentation with lift ??

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

By the time I thought to do this surgery and to find the right doctor, it took me about a month , yes it was like that , i thought about it i did my research , i read the reviews of those doctors that I had appointments with , but it came easily to make the desison to do it when i had my counsultation with DR BRUCE KADZ , the way he explained what i needed to be done was short and simple and in a very professional way, i made my decision right then and there and with help of his office coordinator MS JACKIE ( who was very sweet , kind and pleasant ) i booked my surgery appointment as soon as it was possible , oct /23/2014 MY Surgery went very well ,,,, i have to mention my anesthesiologist DR TAHERY was great he calmed me down and i felt really safe to have two of the best doctors to have my life in their hands , i was and i am lucky , and millions of thanks to them , any qestions or concerns i had was answered quickly by DR KADZ or MS JACK .. yes it was painfull , but it is worth it . i love what i see , i feel like myself before I had my beautiful childern , so i am back to where i was 28 years ago , i did this JUST FOR ME , can't wait to be done with the healing i know it will take time but it is getting there slowly but surely .

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

The Dr. and his staff are great. Did 4 different procedures at the same time. Down time was 3 weeks, but they were always available for any questions I had. I am so happy with the results! Will go to him again for future needs.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA on 4/29/16 and I love what Dr. Kadz did for me. The day after surgery, I was up and feeling good. The staff was so nice and amazing through my visit..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz performed a rhinoplasty and breast Augmentation on me last week and I feel he did an amazing job!. the swelling has gone down some on my nose and feel ..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing quality of service and professionalism . Awesome overall"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz is a highly skilled, fast, accurate plastic surgeon whom has given me excellent outcomes with my face lift and body makeover, and recently laser facial ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a good experience with my surgery I will recommend my friends. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz performed a tummy tuck and breast lift for me. I had severe abdominal muscle separation, scars from 3 c-sections, and lots of extra skin covered in str..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz was great. He was polite and very helpful. Never felt pressure, I had my Revision in the beginning of February with a scar revision I'm so happy with t..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had my second breast augmentation two weeks and so far i'm loving the results. From the moment I stepped in Dr. Bruce Kadz office, the girls were really nice..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "11/16/15----I had my breast augmentation this past weekend on Friday the 13th...crazy I know...Besides being superstitious, the entire process was very easy, co..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation on Oct 30, 2015. I'm very happy with how well they look so far. I'm 11 days post op. I got high silicone gel implants. He was the f..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation on 8/7/15 with high profile silicone gel implants. Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor and I love my results. He was the first in perso..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my B.A. July 24 and couldn't be anymore happier with my results. Dr. Kadz did an AMAZING job!!! I'm a mother of three, breastfed all three of my children ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck done in early June, and I am so amazed by the results. It looks amazing I absolutely love it. Dr. Kadz and his staff are wonderful, they answ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation on 3/24/2015. Dr. Kadz was amazing. He was kind and gave me his recommendations, but was not pushy and said everything was ultimatel..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast lift with augmentation on 01/22/2015. At first I was scared about surgery and all the horror stories that over the years I have heard ab..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Staff was slow at follow-up and responses, but overall I had a good experience with this office and more importantly LOVE THE RESULTS of my breast augmentation...."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled out of state to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27,2015. My results are more and more beautiful..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27, 2014 . It's almost 2 months post op and my results a..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "***** beware ****** he almost killed me ***** I had surgery with Dr Bruce Kadz on 10/07/2014, he did a mommy makeover witch included tummy tuck, pelvic lift..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend!!! Best breast man in Beverly hills!"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. " If you want a drive thru surgery this is the place to come. I had my surgery May 2014. Tummy tuck and liposuction. Every time I gave them my concerns the said ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction of outer thighs and flanks. Recovery was a little hard, but so worth it. It came out beautiful, and e..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr is very impatient and a bit rude he asked if I had any question and when I said yes he rolled his eyes what type of attitude is that??? Not going back "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery 3 months ago. I led the hospitality. His a great doctor and am so happy with my breast."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz was amazing as was his staff! I had a breast augmentation and absolutely love my results! Staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable duri..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "What was your ladies pricing?? Anyone with breast augmentation with lift ??"

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce was the best and staff was very helpful! Strongly reccomend him. Love my results, thanks Dr. Bruce!"

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By the time I thought to do this surgery and to find the right doctor, it took me about a month , yes it was like that , i thought about it i did my research , ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. and his staff are great. Did 4 different procedures at the same time. Down time was 3 weeks, but they were always available for any questions I had. ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The over all experience was excellent. Any question that i had was answered. The outcome over the surgery was fantastic can wait to go back in the get more work..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off I would like to comment that I am an extremely happy patient! I was referred to Dr. Kadz by a close gf who recently had a full mommy makeover with Dr...."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz is the best! Wonderful staff. Never felt uncomfortable, very helpful."

September 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce B."

October 20, 2013