Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Kadz performed a rhinoplasty and breast Augmentation on me last week and I feel he did an amazing job!. the swelling has gone down some on my nose and feel I can give a good rating on how it looks so far before and about three days after my nose looked a little piggish but was told that is completely normal due to swelling, it has gone down so much the piggish swelling is almost gone and can get an good estimate how it will look and I love it. Dr. Kadz is a very busy man so personal time was limited but he answered any and all question with no nonsense small talk which I appreciated. The staff were amazing and had a great deal of influence on the size of my silicone implants I ended choosing 500 cc when I initially wanted 400 cc but the Dr and staff were real with me and voiced their opinion on what would look good on my body frame. Glad I listened!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Amazing quality of service and professionalism . Awesome overall

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Kadz is a highly skilled, fast, accurate plastic surgeon whom has given me excellent outcomes with my face lift and body makeover, and recently laser facial rejuvenation!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have a good experience with my surgery I will recommend my friends.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Kadz performed a tummy tuck and breast lift for me. I had severe abdominal muscle separation, scars from 3 c-sections, and lots of extra skin covered in stretch marks. My results are amazing! Even better than I expected. My before-and-after pictures look unreal!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Kadz was great. He was polite and very helpful. Never felt pressure, I had my Revision in the beginning of February with a scar revision I'm so happy with the results so far. If you are thinking of getting a BA go for the free consultation you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both procedures and she was awesome. As for Dr. Bruce Kadz hands down the best, he is always so pleasant and his work is amazing. I was able to get above and beyond results from both procedures. My breast augmentation 4 years ago looks amazing and now the Liposuction i just had a week ago looks amazing and I'm still swollen. Bottom line great office great doctor fabulous results.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I had my second breast augmentation two weeks and so far i'm loving the results. From the moment I stepped in Dr. Bruce Kadz office, the girls were really nice. When I met Dr. Bruce, I was sure I would let him do my procedure. He didn't try to change my mind about what size to do like the other doctors I met before him. He made it possible. He is super nice and wants his patients to be happy and feel beautiful. Thank you so much for a pleasant experience. I'm already telling my friends about him and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

11/16/15----I had my breast augmentation this past weekend on Friday the 13th...crazy I know...Besides being superstitious, the entire process was very easy, comfortable, and so far, flawless. I scheduled an out of town procedure at the beginning of August. It took a while to for my surgery not because of Dr. Kadz, but because I had to work around my school and work schedule. Being an out-of-town patient, the procedure is done over three days on the weekend. I had not met Dr. Kadz prior to my pre-op because he had an emergency the day of my consultation. I was extremely nervous, but after meeting him, I felt like I had made a wise decision in driving to Beverly Hills for the surgery weekend. The office staff had told me the pre-op appointment the day before surgery would take anywhere from 2-4 hours and now I see why. I was able to try on all different types of implants and pick between 2 different ones per fitting. Dr. Kadz had written down 2 different sizes that would fit my body frame. After consulting with his office assistant, I decided on silicone at 650cc with moderate midrange projection, which is between moderate and high profile. The morning of the surgery, I'm pretty sure I let the entire staff know how scared I was, as it was routine surgery for them, but not for me! Every member of his surgery staff assured me that the operation would be quick and nearly painless. About 20 minutes after the procedure, I was wide awake with minimal pain until I got in the car on the way back to the hotel...which is again, understandable after a cosmetic surgery. For the post-op appointment the next day, Dr. Kadz said I was doing very well so far in my recovery. I normally cross fit 5 days, sometimes 6 days a week, so much pectorals major and minor muscles are more developed than normal women my age. He told me my recovery would be a little tougher than most of his patients just because of the amount of muscle he had to go through to get the implant under. Currently, I am 3 days out and am already washing my hair without assistance and sitting up in bed on my own with minimal pain. As a student, I plan on returning to school tomorrow to take a BIOL 224 exam. When Dr. Kadz said his recovery times were very quick, he definitely meant it! I am scheduled to see Dr. Kadz in 3 months for a check-up and have to of my girlfriends coming with me from Las Vegas for their consultations. I would refer Dr. Kadz to anyone looking into breast augmentations!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I had my breast augmentation on Oct 30, 2015. I'm very happy with how well they look so far. I'm 11 days post op. I got high silicone gel implants. He was the first doctor I went to and booked it the day of my consultation. They were able to get me in for a pre op and surgery the following week! The entire office staff and dr kadz were very helpful and welcoming. They made the whole process go by quick and easy. They answered all of my questions and even when I called after surgery. The surgical center is right down the hall and they were super nice in there as well. I definitely recommend dr kadz to anyone looking to get plastic surgery! I have already started telling my friends.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015