Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Professional all the way,helpful and made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Kadz for your needs! He is a great doctor. Knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kadz and his staff are simply the best. From my first appointment they made me feel so comfortable and were very attentive. I'm 3 weeks post op and very happy with my results! I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

This is my 1st time writing on here but my 3rd surgery with Dr. Kadz. He has also done a tummy tuck and breast implants for me as well as a BBL. I travel 14 hours to see him as I trust his skills immensely. Dr. Kadz was truly interested in giving me the results I wanted. He even provided two area's free of charge! My consultant was Oliva. She is a total doll. I loved all the staff. The anesthesiologist is very comforting and kind. His nurses are also very humble and caring.They make you feel very comfortable. My previous surgeries were done at the surgery center in the same building. Now He has his own surgery center called the luxe surgery center. It is in the same office. I didn't feel rushed to wake up or leave. Everything was so quick and easy. No waiting for surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift done by Dr Kadz about a month ago and I have to say I'm very pleased to have met him. Not only is he the perfect go to person for your plastic surgery needs but also an incredible human being. He made everything very easy. His staff, especially Olivia, were very helpful and pleasant to work with. I'm happy I went to Dr. Kadz.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I am 3 months post-op from my abdominal and flanks liposuction procedure and I could not be happier. Dr. Kadz and his staff were very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They were ready to answer all and any questions I had. I am satisfied with my results! Still have a little bit more healing to do. He is amazing at his work.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Totally recommend this Dr.my bilat.eye lift and B.A came out amazing!! Can't wait to have my facelift!!:)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I went in for a complete transformation in November and I am estatic about my results. I had an arm lift, tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo on my thighs and knees. I feel and look like a whole new person. Dr. Kadz was great. He was very knowledgeable and his staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone, and I have already referred a few friends to him. Loving the new confidence and new me! Thanks Dr. Kadz..(Amy J.)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I love Dr. Kadz and recommend him to anyone. He is not only experienced and knowledgeable, but also very patient, friendly, provides great detail in explaining procedures and outcomes, and has a great sense of humor! He made me feel like my well-being was more important than anything. His staff is courteous and helpful as well! I had a tummy tuck finally 21 years after delivering a 10 pound son (and two 9-lb daughters after). I was very happy with results and they were just as he described. 3 years later I had a rare complication with sutures/stiches (nothing to do with the work or Dr. Kadz). We discovered that my body had a hyper-active immune system that rejects any foreign substance. Dr. Kadz was extremely empathetic and tried to fix the problem as non-invasively as possible, but ultimately had to remove the stitches. Throughout the process he was warm, friendly, open and honest, and calmed my nerves. Again, I felt he cared about my well-being more than anything else. My original tummy tuck is great, muscles have healed, and stitches have been taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Day 8 post op: I had an amazing experience with Dr. Kadz and his assistant Jackie. I waited a while to get my BA because I never knew which doctor to go to and I figured I'd have to talk to a lot of doctors before finally choosing one. 2 friends of mine referred me to Dr. Kadz and the moment I met him I knew I wanted him to be my doctor. He's very professional and made me feel so comfortable. As soon as I told him what I wanted he suggested the perfect implants for me and I love them. I got 605cc Inspira Silicone High Profile and I'm so happy with them. He answered every single question I had without any problem. I still have a lot of healing to do since I'm only a week post op but I'm so happy with my results so far. Jackie is so sweet and always has a smile on her face and is happy to answer any questions and concerns you have. I ask tons of questions and she was always there to answer all of them. Dr. Kadz and Jackie both made me feel that I could call them at any moment for any questions and concerns which is so big for me because I was very nervous. I'm so happy I chose to go with Dr. Kadz and I will refer as many people as possible to him because I know they won't be disappointed. Thank you Dr. Kadz ! I'm so excited and happy ! I'll update in a few months when I'm finally all healed

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017