Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr Kadz performed a tummy tuck and breast lift for me. I had severe abdominal muscle separation, scars from 3 c-sections, and lots of extra skin covered in stretch marks. My results are amazing! Even better than I expected. My before-and-after pictures look unreal!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Kadz was great. He was polite and very helpful. Never felt pressure, I had my Revision in the beginning of February with a scar revision I'm so happy with the results so far. If you are thinking of getting a BA go for the free consultation you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both procedures and she was awesome. As for Dr. Bruce Kadz hands down the best, he is always so pleasant and his work is amazing. I was able to get above and beyond results from both procedures. My breast augmentation 4 years ago looks amazing and now the Liposuction i just had a week ago looks amazing and I'm still swollen. Bottom line great office great doctor fabulous results.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I had my second breast augmentation two weeks and so far i'm loving the results. From the moment I stepped in Dr. Bruce Kadz office, the girls were really nice. When I met Dr. Bruce, I was sure I would let him do my procedure. He didn't try to change my mind about what size to do like the other doctors I met before him. He made it possible. He is super nice and wants his patients to be happy and feel beautiful. Thank you so much for a pleasant experience. I'm already telling my friends about him and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

11/16/15----I had my breast augmentation this past weekend on Friday the 13th...crazy I know...Besides being superstitious, the entire process was very easy, comfortable, and so far, flawless. I scheduled an out of town procedure at the beginning of August. It took a while to for my surgery not because of Dr. Kadz, but because I had to work around my school and work schedule. Being an out-of-town patient, the procedure is done over three days on the weekend. I had not met Dr. Kadz prior to my pre-op because he had an emergency the day of my consultation. I was extremely nervous, but after meeting him, I felt like I had made a wise decision in driving to Beverly Hills for the surgery weekend. The office staff had told me the pre-op appointment the day before surgery would take anywhere from 2-4 hours and now I see why. I was able to try on all different types of implants and pick between 2 different ones per fitting. Dr. Kadz had written down 2 different sizes that would fit my body frame. After consulting with his office assistant, I decided on silicone at 650cc with moderate midrange projection, which is between moderate and high profile. The morning of the surgery, I'm pretty sure I let the entire staff know how scared I was, as it was routine surgery for them, but not for me! Every member of his surgery staff assured me that the operation would be quick and nearly painless. About 20 minutes after the procedure, I was wide awake with minimal pain until I got in the car on the way back to the hotel...which is again, understandable after a cosmetic surgery. For the post-op appointment the next day, Dr. Kadz said I was doing very well so far in my recovery. I normally cross fit 5 days, sometimes 6 days a week, so much pectorals major and minor muscles are more developed than normal women my age. He told me my recovery would be a little tougher than most of his patients just because of the amount of muscle he had to go through to get the implant under. Currently, I am 3 days out and am already washing my hair without assistance and sitting up in bed on my own with minimal pain. As a student, I plan on returning to school tomorrow to take a BIOL 224 exam. When Dr. Kadz said his recovery times were very quick, he definitely meant it! I am scheduled to see Dr. Kadz in 3 months for a check-up and have to of my girlfriends coming with me from Las Vegas for their consultations. I would refer Dr. Kadz to anyone looking into breast augmentations!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I had my breast augmentation on Oct 30, 2015. I'm very happy with how well they look so far. I'm 11 days post op. I got high silicone gel implants. He was the first doctor I went to and booked it the day of my consultation. They were able to get me in for a pre op and surgery the following week! The entire office staff and dr kadz were very helpful and welcoming. They made the whole process go by quick and easy. They answered all of my questions and even when I called after surgery. The surgical center is right down the hall and they were super nice in there as well. I definitely recommend dr kadz to anyone looking to get plastic surgery! I have already started telling my friends.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had breast augmentation on 8/7/15 with high profile silicone gel implants. Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor and I love my results. He was the first in person consult that I had. When I first met him, I immediately felt comfortable with him and knew he would be my doctor. He is very confident in his ability to produce a great result and put me at ease. He answered all of my questions, took my measurements, explained the difference between saline and silicone. I booked my appointment that week. The next apointment was my pre op. The pre op is with one of the women from the office, not with the doctor. I got my blood work done. I tried on sizers and decided my size. I went with the size that the doctor recommended. Next was surgery day. I went to the surgical center which is bright and clean. The staff were all very nice. The doctor took my before picture and then I was taken into surgery. I am very happy with my boobs and that I chose Dr. Kadz as my doctor! I've already recommended him to a friend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I had my B.A. July 24 and couldn't be anymore happier with my results. Dr. Kadz did an AMAZING job!!! I'm a mother of three, breastfed all three of my children and needless to say, I need to be filled back in. Dr. Kadz went above and beyond my expectations. His staff is also great. Haydee was wonderful with assisting me with all my questions and setting up my surgery. I can't thank his office enough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done in early June, and I am so amazed by the results. It looks amazing I absolutely love it. Dr. Kadz and his staff are wonderful, they answered all my questions and made me feel so comfortable and put my mind at ease with any worries or concerns I had. I highly recommend Dr. Kadz and his staff for anyone who is looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation on 3/24/2015. Dr. Kadz was amazing. He was kind and gave me his recommendations, but was not pushy and said everything was ultimately my decision. I immediately felt comfortable with him and I absolutely love my results. I highly recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015