Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

I had my B.A. July 24 and couldn't be anymore happier with my results. Dr. Kadz did an AMAZING job!!! I'm a mother of three, breastfed all three of my children and needless to say, I need to be filled back in. Dr. Kadz went above and beyond my expectations. His staff is also great. Haydee was wonderful with assisting me with all my questions and setting up my surgery. I can't thank his office enough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done in early June, and I am so amazed by the results. It looks amazing I absolutely love it. Dr. Kadz and his staff are wonderful, they answered all my questions and made me feel so comfortable and put my mind at ease with any worries or concerns I had. I highly recommend Dr. Kadz and his staff for anyone who is looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation on 3/24/2015. Dr. Kadz was amazing. He was kind and gave me his recommendations, but was not pushy and said everything was ultimately my decision. I immediately felt comfortable with him and I absolutely love my results. I highly recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I recently had a breast lift with augmentation on 01/22/2015. At first I was scared about surgery and all the horror stories that over the years I have heard about bad surgery. Dr Kadz's office put my fears to rest with their knowledge and utmost professional but friendly staff. I could not be happier with the results and I feel so much better about myself. After children we certainly sacrifice some of our looks but Dr Kadz was able to rewind time. I highly recommend Dr Bruce Kadz as well as his staff. The whole experience was seamless. I went in for consultation, had surgery two weeks later. Surgery day was a breeze and here it is nearly six months out and the results are outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I traveled out of state to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27,2015. My results are more and more beautiful each day. I was an A cup and I chose the 650 cc's Natrelle HP Silicone under the muscle. I absolutely love my new additions. Let me just tell you that Dr. Bruce is amazing and a TRUE ARTIST. I have NO scars on my areolas and I did NOT have 1 bruise on me from the surgical procedure. Fantastic! I think Dr. Bruce was very patient, and his bedside manner was very considerate. The staff was very accommodating during the wait time. Miss Jackie and Haydee were very supportive, knowledgeable, and helped in answering any of my questions or concerns, and when I call with any questions or concerns, they are always there to help. I would recommend Dr. Bruce Kadz to my family, friends, or to anyone out there wondering about making a decision. The anesthesiologist and staff at the summit surgical center were very good as well. Thank you Dr. Bruce, Miss Jackie, Haydee, and staff. Stacy .G'R

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I traveled to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27, 2014 . It's almost 2 months post op and my results are more and more beautiful each day. I think I was an A cup, possibly a really small B and I chose the HP silicone natrelle 650 cc's. I absolutely LOVE my new D's. Hoping they will be double D's after they drop and fluff all the way. Dr. Bruce is especially amazing and a true artist. I would recommend him to friends and family. My areolas have NO scars and I did NOT get 1 bruise AT ALL from the surgical procedure. FANTASTIC!!!! Oh And the staff, very kind and accommodating during the wait. Jackie and Haydee , were also very supportive, knowledgeable, and they helped in answering any of my questions and concerns as well. The anesthesiologist and staff at Summit Surgical center were great too. Just a great experience..Thank you so much. Stacy G'R

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

***** beware ****** he almost killed me ***** I had surgery with Dr Bruce Kadz on 10/07/2014, he did a mommy makeover witch included tummy tuck, pelvic lift and a breast reductions and lift, I wanted breast implants but he said NO that I did not need them, but darn it I was paying for them. I went to him 2 weeks after my surgery so he can remove the drains and my tummy tuck and breast opened, that was 10/21/14. I went to ER on 10/22/14 and Dr Kadz did not let them care for me, but when I saw him the following day 10/23/14, he didn't care for me, he told me to just shower 2-3 time a day and take a antibiotic once a day, later that day my tummy tuck opened 70% , I was so scarred but Dr Kadz acted like he didn't care or was going to help me, he let me go home when I was obviously in a lot of pain and was really infected, he laughed to my face because I went to the ER. why would he care he already got paid. I saw a second opinion and had a second surgery in 10/30/2014. I had to have a home nurse visit me for 6 weeks and had a wound vac placed for 6 weeks and I have a huge scar. the infection had spread so bad they had to remove more. ** its now 04/01/15 and I never received a call from Dr Kadz since that last visit 10/23/14. ** I took care of my self 100%, I had a lot of family helping, and I have had 4 C-sections the last one a year before this surgery. he truly does not care about his patients, he never followed up, he did my surgery one week after I originally saw him, and did my pre-op labs a day before. he is a butcher not a plastic surgeon. everyone does have different opinions , I wish I would of been the successful story where everything looked good , but I was not, and Dr Kadz in my opinion and everyone who has seen me said he did a job of a butcher.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Highly recommend!!! Best breast man in Beverly hills!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

If you want a drive thru surgery this is the place to come. I had my surgery May 2014. Tummy tuck and liposuction. Every time I gave them my concerns the said you need to wait I been waiting for their phone call over 6 months. The scaring is nasty, I paid for my love handles to be take out its worse now them before, he added a scare. I can't wear any low pants even underwear makes it come out a big lump. They told me that I wasn't going to need massages after surgery, then at my last appointment show the doctor and he told I needed to massage it. He is pricing is tempting but not worth it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing quality of service and professionalism . Awesome overall"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz is a highly skilled, fast, accurate plastic surgeon whom has given me excellent outcomes with my face lift and body makeover, and recently laser facial ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a good experience with my surgery I will recommend my friends. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz performed a tummy tuck and breast lift for me. I had severe abdominal muscle separation, scars from 3 c-sections, and lots of extra skin covered in str..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz was great. He was polite and very helpful. Never felt pressure, I had my Revision in the beginning of February with a scar revision I'm so happy with t..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had my second breast augmentation two weeks and so far i'm loving the results. From the moment I stepped in Dr. Bruce Kadz office, the girls were really nice..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "11/16/15----I had my breast augmentation this past weekend on Friday the 13th...crazy I know...Besides being superstitious, the entire process was very easy, co..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation on Oct 30, 2015. I'm very happy with how well they look so far. I'm 11 days post op. I got high silicone gel implants. He was the f..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation on 8/7/15 with high profile silicone gel implants. Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor and I love my results. He was the first in perso..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my B.A. July 24 and couldn't be anymore happier with my results. Dr. Kadz did an AMAZING job!!! I'm a mother of three, breastfed all three of my children ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck done in early June, and I am so amazed by the results. It looks amazing I absolutely love it. Dr. Kadz and his staff are wonderful, they answ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation on 3/24/2015. Dr. Kadz was amazing. He was kind and gave me his recommendations, but was not pushy and said everything was ultimatel..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast lift with augmentation on 01/22/2015. At first I was scared about surgery and all the horror stories that over the years I have heard ab..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Staff was slow at follow-up and responses, but overall I had a good experience with this office and more importantly LOVE THE RESULTS of my breast augmentation...."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled out of state to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27,2015. My results are more and more beautiful..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27, 2014 . It's almost 2 months post op and my results a..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "***** beware ****** he almost killed me ***** I had surgery with Dr Bruce Kadz on 10/07/2014, he did a mommy makeover witch included tummy tuck, pelvic lift..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend!!! Best breast man in Beverly hills!"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. " If you want a drive thru surgery this is the place to come. I had my surgery May 2014. Tummy tuck and liposuction. Every time I gave them my concerns the said ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction of outer thighs and flanks. Recovery was a little hard, but so worth it. It came out beautiful, and e..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr is very impatient and a bit rude he asked if I had any question and when I said yes he rolled his eyes what type of attitude is that??? Not going back "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery 3 months ago. I led the hospitality. His a great doctor and am so happy with my breast."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz was amazing as was his staff! I had a breast augmentation and absolutely love my results! Staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable duri..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "What was your ladies pricing?? Anyone with breast augmentation with lift ??"

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce was the best and staff was very helpful! Strongly reccomend him. Love my results, thanks Dr. Bruce!"

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By the time I thought to do this surgery and to find the right doctor, it took me about a month , yes it was like that , i thought about it i did my research , ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. and his staff are great. Did 4 different procedures at the same time. Down time was 3 weeks, but they were always available for any questions I had. ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The over all experience was excellent. Any question that i had was answered. The outcome over the surgery was fantastic can wait to go back in the get more work..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off I would like to comment that I am an extremely happy patient! I was referred to Dr. Kadz by a close gf who recently had a full mommy makeover with Dr...."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz is the best! Wonderful staff. Never felt uncomfortable, very helpful."

September 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce B."

October 20, 2013