Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

I got referred to Dr Kadz through a family friend and im so glad I did! 'Ive gone to a few consultations before seeing Dr Kadz and after my consultation with him I knew he was the one I was going to choose for my breast Augmentation,He was very professional.His staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions I had especially Jackie she was amazing!! I am currently 4 days post op and I feel great :) Thank you Dr Kadz :) The day of surgery I was very nervous but the nurse dr kadz and the anesthesiologist reassure me that everything will be fine and tha they will take care of me and sure enough they did im so happy wih my results so far and will update in a few months !

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Never had a doubt in Dr Kadz' skill or judgement. Excellent knowledge, confidence, an amazing portfolio of work. Every question or concern I had was answered and cleared out. His stuff is exceptionally friendly, prompt and courteous. The procedure was very easy and painless to undergo and his bedside manner is great. I cannot be any happier and would recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone who is considering breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I had my BA on 4/29/16 and I love what Dr. Kadz did for me. The day after surgery, I was up and feeling good. The staff was so nice and amazing through my visits. They all made me feel comfortable and secure in the choice that I was making. I love how I look and how my breasts look!!! I would love to give him more than 5 stars each if I could because of him and his staff being so professional. I would like to say thank you to all of them at the office for such great work. I totally recommend Dr. Kadz and his staff!!! Thank you again!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Kadz performed a rhinoplasty and breast Augmentation on me last week and I feel he did an amazing job!. the swelling has gone down some on my nose and feel I can give a good rating on how it looks so far before and about three days after my nose looked a little piggish but was told that is completely normal due to swelling, it has gone down so much the piggish swelling is almost gone and can get an good estimate how it will look and I love it. Dr. Kadz is a very busy man so personal time was limited but he answered any and all question with no nonsense small talk which I appreciated. The staff were amazing and had a great deal of influence on the size of my silicone implants I ended choosing 500 cc when I initially wanted 400 cc but the Dr and staff were real with me and voiced their opinion on what would look good on my body frame. Glad I listened!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Amazing quality of service and professionalism . Awesome overall

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Kadz is a highly skilled, fast, accurate plastic surgeon whom has given me excellent outcomes with my face lift and body makeover, and recently laser facial rejuvenation!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have a good experience with my surgery I will recommend my friends.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Kadz performed a tummy tuck and breast lift for me. I had severe abdominal muscle separation, scars from 3 c-sections, and lots of extra skin covered in stretch marks. My results are amazing! Even better than I expected. My before-and-after pictures look unreal!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Kadz was great. He was polite and very helpful. Never felt pressure, I had my Revision in the beginning of February with a scar revision I'm so happy with the results so far. If you are thinking of getting a BA go for the free consultation you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both procedures and she was awesome. As for Dr. Bruce Kadz hands down the best, he is always so pleasant and his work is amazing. I was able to get above and beyond results from both procedures. My breast augmentation 4 years ago looks amazing and now the Liposuction i just had a week ago looks amazing and I'm still swollen. Bottom line great office great doctor fabulous results.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016