Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr Bruce Kadz and his office team are wonderful, I absolutely recommend them to anyone and to my friends for any surgery needed. They made my experience so easy, comfortable, personable, and exciting. I love my results and going to Dr Bruce Kadz office was one of the best decisions of my life!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Bruce Kadz is a great surgeon doctor. He answer all my questions.. he has a great staff / team and i'm glad I chose Dr Kadz to do my breast lift and abreast of my Augmentation I will definitely recommend him.. Thank you Dr & Too his Staff

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I had a Face Lift and Neck Lift in January 2018 and my outcome in the first 2 weeks was amazing and I had minor swelling and bruising! I truly saw a difference and was so happy. I also had a Tummy Tuck at the same time and I am so excited about my flat, tight tummy! My experience with the office staff and medical staff was very professional and very caring, and made me feel very comfortable working with them. Dr. Kadz was very professional and also very personal in understanding and helping me in my medical decisions. I felt very safe and comfortable with him as my doctor. After surgery he personally came to see me and called daily! How wonderful! Alycia was wonderful to work with and made a big difference in my surgery experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr.Kadz did my breast lift and augmentation in December. I am so happy I picked Dr. Kadz. He answered all my questions before and after surgery. He makes you feel like part of the family. I am so beyond happy with the results. I have the breast I have always wanted now. Thank you Dr.Kadz and Alycia for everything.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Went in for a breast augmentation consultation & I'm so happy I did. Alycia & Dr. Kadz are amazing, the whole office is very professional & polite. I was extremely nervous as I have never had surgery, they made me feel comfortable & reassured me that everything was going to be okay & it was. Everything went far above my expectations & I'm so happy I came here. The office is very clean & organized. The location is in Beverly Hills so it's very nice. Alycia was very helpful with any questions I had & made sure I was happy every step of the way, I didn't feel rushed or pressured. I'm beyond grateful I found this place & with the results. I wouldn't go anywhere else, & after the consultation that was clear to my husband & I that this was the best place for me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I am so happy with the out come of my sugery. I am 5 months post op and couldnt be happier. Dr Kadz and his staff were very accomendating since I was traveling from out of town for my appointments. Dr Kadz took his time explaining the procedure and answering all of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I am so pleased with Dr. Bruce Kadz and his staff. I was very nervous about having a tummy tuck and lipo, but the Dr. made me feel reassured that everything would be fine. He was very attentive to my concerns and took his time explaining the procedures. Alycia was a jewel she was able to answer a lot of my questions and made me feel comfortable as if we have been knowing each other for years. I recommend this doctor and his staff hands down. I had 2 other consultations prior to coming to Dr. Kadz and I'm glad I chose him. I am pleased with my results so far and it's been right at 3 weeks. Thanks Dr. Bruce Kadz

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Kadz and his team. I've never had any kind of cosmetic surgery before and after months of research and endless hours on the internet decided to go with Dr. Kadz, not only because his prices opened up options that I never thought I'd have, but because he seemed to have the best results for my body type. Also, as a trans woman, one doesn't always know what to expect, but from beginning to end Alycia and the rest of the team were kind, respectful and genuinely happy for me. The experience was wonderful. I am just one week out from my breast augmentation and liposuction , and while I am still swollen am already thrilled with the results. I can't wait to see the final results! Thanks you so much Dr. Kadz, Alycia, and team for helping make a dream come true.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Amazing Dr and staff. Very helpful and friendly. Great bed side manner. He took the time to listen to what i wanted.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor who not only does superb work but has a good bedside manner and disposition. Any time you have to have surgery it is very stressful and anxiety can be through the roof and when electing (this was my first elected surgery) to have surgery can cause you to rethink your decision over and over again as the date gets closer. However, after spending time w/Dr. Kadz and talking things through you walk away feeling confident that you made the right decision and with the right doctor which is "key"! After the surgery Dr. Kadz is also very complimentary and sensitive to the healing process and after effects that you go through when having surgery. Additionally, he has some exceptional staff members that truly represent the level of care, professionalism and compassion you want when undergoing major surgery. I was completely stressed out about a week before my surgery and I drove into the Beverly Hills office (which is a very nice office and in an awesome location...a girl could do some damage shopping in this area...LOL) to get my blood work completed and Alycia Donnelly was beyond amazing and to this day is someone who you think is your BFF!! She was very understanding, caring and so supportive with my current state of mind and she calmed me down and told me that everything was going to be fine and as young and beautiful as she is...not to mention she hadn't worked for Dr. Kadz at the time for just a few weeks, she had such a positive impact on me. Her demeanor was very natural, sincere, reassuring and calming and that is exactly what I needed at the time and she hasn't skipped a beat since! When I go back for my post opt appts., she will call as a reminder of your appt. and you think you're talking to your new BFF...she is hilarious and very personable and that plus a skilled and so talented doctor makes for the best outcome one could ever imagine. I highly recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone who is seeking to do some "personal renovations" the man knows his stuff and is truly one of the best in the industry! I intend to go back for more work as the aging process continues and there is no other doctor that I would consider other than Dr. Kadz! Thank you for being priced point affordably, for being such a talented and skilled doctor in your craft and for just being an all-around nice & great guy!! Your patient/consumer for life! Gina

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017