Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

I had my BA on May 16 Doc Kadz did a amazing job ,I got 550cc silicone high profile, I was a little nervous about the size but He assured me They would be perfect and they are !! My Recovery was great, very little pain,back to work in a week and half. I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff were very nice and accompanying 5 STARS !!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I had a Breast augmentation done March 14th. I wanted to wait for a few months so I could give the best review possible. Dr. Kadz was very helpful and informative. He made sure I was most comfortable with my decision. He answered all my questions with no rush or annoyance. I got 560cc of the Inspira high profile silicone; I went from a 32AA to a 32DDD. I highly recommend the keller funnel as my scars were minimal and so was the pain! I would recommend anyone to Dr. Kadz! His Staff made me feel so comfortable and calm!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have wanted a breast augmentation and revision of mild tuberous breast deformity for a long time and finally decided to go forward with it! I saw Dr. Kadz in Beverly Hills and had a phenomenal experience! I was able to pre-op on Thursday, have surgery Friday, and post-op Saturday. I got 560cc inspira implants under the muscle. I am 8 days post op and am already in love with the results! Dr. Kadz and his staff were all incredible and I would recommend him to anyone looking to proceed with a breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I got referred to Dr Kadz through a family friend and im so glad I did! 'Ive gone to a few consultations before seeing Dr Kadz and after my consultation with him I knew he was the one I was going to choose for my breast Augmentation,He was very professional.His staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions I had especially Jackie she was amazing!! I am currently 4 days post op and I feel great :) Thank you Dr Kadz :) The day of surgery I was very nervous but the nurse dr kadz and the anesthesiologist reassure me that everything will be fine and tha they will take care of me and sure enough they did im so happy wih my results so far and will update in a few months !

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Never had a doubt in Dr Kadz' skill or judgement. Excellent knowledge, confidence, an amazing portfolio of work. Every question or concern I had was answered and cleared out. His stuff is exceptionally friendly, prompt and courteous. The procedure was very easy and painless to undergo and his bedside manner is great. I cannot be any happier and would recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone who is considering breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I had my BA on 4/29/16 and I love what Dr. Kadz did for me. The day after surgery, I was up and feeling good. The staff was so nice and amazing through my visits. They all made me feel comfortable and secure in the choice that I was making. I love how I look and how my breasts look!!! I would love to give him more than 5 stars each if I could because of him and his staff being so professional. I would like to say thank you to all of them at the office for such great work. I totally recommend Dr. Kadz and his staff!!! Thank you again!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Kadz performed a rhinoplasty and breast Augmentation on me last week and I feel he did an amazing job!. the swelling has gone down some on my nose and feel I can give a good rating on how it looks so far before and about three days after my nose looked a little piggish but was told that is completely normal due to swelling, it has gone down so much the piggish swelling is almost gone and can get an good estimate how it will look and I love it. Dr. Kadz is a very busy man so personal time was limited but he answered any and all question with no nonsense small talk which I appreciated. The staff were amazing and had a great deal of influence on the size of my silicone implants I ended choosing 500 cc when I initially wanted 400 cc but the Dr and staff were real with me and voiced their opinion on what would look good on my body frame. Glad I listened!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Amazing quality of service and professionalism . Awesome overall

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Kadz is a highly skilled, fast, accurate plastic surgeon whom has given me excellent outcomes with my face lift and body makeover, and recently laser facial rejuvenation!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have a good experience with my surgery I will recommend my friends.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016