Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr kada did my upper and lower eyelids, along with my breast augmentation. I highly recommend him. Very little pain, GREAT RESULTS!!! I'm looking forward in having my other procedures with him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I just wanted to say that Dr. Bruce is AMAZING. I was extremely nervous since a Breast Augmentation would be the very first actual surgery I would consider ever having done. Before going into his office I researched him day after day after day, and when I met him it was exactly what I expected. He is very professional, he knew exactly what he was talking about, he recommended the exact right size for my body figure just with his expertise and knowledge. His office staff is also amazing. Everyone from Olivia, both Alicias and the anesthesiologist, everyone treated me great. I am 5 days post op and I feel great! Sore, which is typical but I returned to work today! I would 100% recommend Dr.Kadz to everyone I know looking for a Plastic Surgeon! There wasn't one thing I could say badly about him, his staff or the facility. He's amazing!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Professional all the way,helpful and made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Kadz for your needs! He is a great doctor. Knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kadz and his staff are simply the best. From my first appointment they made me feel so comfortable and were very attentive. I'm 3 weeks post op and very happy with my results! I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

This is my 1st time writing on here but my 3rd surgery with Dr. Kadz. He has also done a tummy tuck and breast implants for me as well as a BBL. I travel 14 hours to see him as I trust his skills immensely. Dr. Kadz was truly interested in giving me the results I wanted. He even provided two area's free of charge! My consultant was Oliva. She is a total doll. I loved all the staff. The anesthesiologist is very comforting and kind. His nurses are also very humble and caring.They make you feel very comfortable. My previous surgeries were done at the surgery center in the same building. Now He has his own surgery center called the luxe surgery center. It is in the same office. I didn't feel rushed to wake up or leave. Everything was so quick and easy. No waiting for surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift done by Dr Kadz about a month ago and I have to say I'm very pleased to have met him. Not only is he the perfect go to person for your plastic surgery needs but also an incredible human being. He made everything very easy. His staff, especially Olivia, were very helpful and pleasant to work with. I'm happy I went to Dr. Kadz.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I am 3 months post-op from my abdominal and flanks liposuction procedure and I could not be happier. Dr. Kadz and his staff were very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They were ready to answer all and any questions I had. I am satisfied with my results! Still have a little bit more healing to do. He is amazing at his work.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Totally recommend this Dr.my bilat.eye lift and B.A came out amazing!! Can't wait to have my facelift!!:)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I went in for a complete transformation in November and I am estatic about my results. I had an arm lift, tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo on my thighs and knees. I feel and look like a whole new person. Dr. Kadz was great. He was very knowledgeable and his staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone, and I have already referred a few friends to him. Loving the new confidence and new me! Thanks Dr. Kadz..(Amy J.)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017