Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Totally recommend this Dr.my bilat.eye lift and B.A came out amazing!! Can't wait to have my facelift!!:)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I went in for a complete transformation in November and I am estatic about my results. I had an arm lift, tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo on my thighs and knees. I feel and look like a whole new person. Dr. Kadz was great. He was very knowledgeable and his staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone, and I have already referred a few friends to him. Loving the new confidence and new me! Thanks Dr. Kadz..(Amy J.)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I love Dr. Kadz and recommend him to anyone. He is not only experienced and knowledgeable, but also very patient, friendly, provides great detail in explaining procedures and outcomes, and has a great sense of humor! He made me feel like my well-being was more important than anything. His staff is courteous and helpful as well! I had a tummy tuck finally 21 years after delivering a 10 pound son (and two 9-lb daughters after). I was very happy with results and they were just as he described. 3 years later I had a rare complication with sutures/stiches (nothing to do with the work or Dr. Kadz). We discovered that my body had a hyper-active immune system that rejects any foreign substance. Dr. Kadz was extremely empathetic and tried to fix the problem as non-invasively as possible, but ultimately had to remove the stitches. Throughout the process he was warm, friendly, open and honest, and calmed my nerves. Again, I felt he cared about my well-being more than anything else. My original tummy tuck is great, muscles have healed, and stitches have been taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Day 8 post op: I had an amazing experience with Dr. Kadz and his assistant Jackie. I waited a while to get my BA because I never knew which doctor to go to and I figured I'd have to talk to a lot of doctors before finally choosing one. 2 friends of mine referred me to Dr. Kadz and the moment I met him I knew I wanted him to be my doctor. He's very professional and made me feel so comfortable. As soon as I told him what I wanted he suggested the perfect implants for me and I love them. I got 605cc Inspira Silicone High Profile and I'm so happy with them. He answered every single question I had without any problem. I still have a lot of healing to do since I'm only a week post op but I'm so happy with my results so far. Jackie is so sweet and always has a smile on her face and is happy to answer any questions and concerns you have. I ask tons of questions and she was always there to answer all of them. Dr. Kadz and Jackie both made me feel that I could call them at any moment for any questions and concerns which is so big for me because I was very nervous. I'm so happy I chose to go with Dr. Kadz and I will refer as many people as possible to him because I know they won't be disappointed. Thank you Dr. Kadz ! I'm so excited and happy ! I'll update in a few months when I'm finally all healed

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Im 35 yrs old male who had a tummy tuck along with lipo afters years n years of struggling to loose weight i finally decided to take control of it and after intensive research on plastic surgeons I found  Dr. Kradz who is an amazing surgeon, he is very knowledgeable in the industry and very good at what he does. Im excited about my progress it just gets better and better each week. I do still have swelling but that will take some more time. This entire experience has exceeded my expectations. It has all been worth it and I am so glad that I went through this process. Im finally confident and happy with what im seeing and cant wait for summer to come already. He is an excellent surgeon who takes great pride in his work. Best surgeon ever!! I cant say enough about Dr. Kradz (Gustavo A)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had my Breast Augmentation on 11/11/16 I was thinking of going a little smaller he informed me they would go down so I went a little bigger and they have been going down from the swelling. He did an amazing job. I wouldn't recommend anyone anywhere else but Dr Kadz. His prices are so lovely and he does a beautiful job. I highly recommemd Dr Kadz of you want less of a scar and a good job done for a great deal. I had and still have Jackie as my consultant she helped me out so much as well. If I ever need Dr Kadz or have any questions they will bring me right in and answer them honestly. Dr Kadz did Jackies Breast Augmentation and he did a beautiful job on hers as well. If I do anything else I am going to Dr Kadz. He is the Breast guru. I got 650cc silicone in both and went from a 34B to a now 36DD. I wouldn't go back for anything. #Lovingthenewme

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I had my BA on May 16 Doc Kadz did a amazing job ,I got 550cc silicone high profile, I was a little nervous about the size but He assured me They would be perfect and they are !! My Recovery was great, very little pain,back to work in a week and half. I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff were very nice and accompanying 5 STARS !!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I had a Breast augmentation done March 14th. I wanted to wait for a few months so I could give the best review possible. Dr. Kadz was very helpful and informative. He made sure I was most comfortable with my decision. He answered all my questions with no rush or annoyance. I got 560cc of the Inspira high profile silicone; I went from a 32AA to a 32DDD. I highly recommend the keller funnel as my scars were minimal and so was the pain! I would recommend anyone to Dr. Kadz! His Staff made me feel so comfortable and calm!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have wanted a breast augmentation and revision of mild tuberous breast deformity for a long time and finally decided to go forward with it! I saw Dr. Kadz in Beverly Hills and had a phenomenal experience! I was able to pre-op on Thursday, have surgery Friday, and post-op Saturday. I got 560cc inspira implants under the muscle. I am 8 days post op and am already in love with the results! Dr. Kadz and his staff were all incredible and I would recommend him to anyone looking to proceed with a breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I got referred to Dr Kadz through a family friend and im so glad I did! 'Ive gone to a few consultations before seeing Dr Kadz and after my consultation with him I knew he was the one I was going to choose for my breast Augmentation,He was very professional.His staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions I had especially Jackie she was amazing!! I am currently 4 days post op and I feel great :) Thank you Dr Kadz :) The day of surgery I was very nervous but the nurse dr kadz and the anesthesiologist reassure me that everything will be fine and tha they will take care of me and sure enough they did im so happy wih my results so far and will update in a few months !

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016