Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Amazing quality of service and professionalism . Awesome overall

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Kadz is a highly skilled, fast, accurate plastic surgeon whom has given me excellent outcomes with my face lift and body makeover, and recently laser facial rejuvenation!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have a good experience with my surgery I will recommend my friends.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Kadz performed a tummy tuck and breast lift for me. I had severe abdominal muscle separation, scars from 3 c-sections, and lots of extra skin covered in stretch marks. My results are amazing! Even better than I expected. My before-and-after pictures look unreal!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Kadz was great. He was polite and very helpful. Never felt pressure, I had my Revision in the beginning of February with a scar revision I'm so happy with the results so far. If you are thinking of getting a BA go for the free consultation you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both procedures and she was awesome. As for Dr. Bruce Kadz hands down the best, he is always so pleasant and his work is amazing. I was able to get above and beyond results from both procedures. My breast augmentation 4 years ago looks amazing and now the Liposuction i just had a week ago looks amazing and I'm still swollen. Bottom line great office great doctor fabulous results.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I had my second breast augmentation two weeks and so far i'm loving the results. From the moment I stepped in Dr. Bruce Kadz office, the girls were really nice. When I met Dr. Bruce, I was sure I would let him do my procedure. He didn't try to change my mind about what size to do like the other doctors I met before him. He made it possible. He is super nice and wants his patients to be happy and feel beautiful. Thank you so much for a pleasant experience. I'm already telling my friends about him and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

11/16/15----I had my breast augmentation this past weekend on Friday the 13th...crazy I know...Besides being superstitious, the entire process was very easy, comfortable, and so far, flawless. I scheduled an out of town procedure at the beginning of August. It took a while to for my surgery not because of Dr. Kadz, but because I had to work around my school and work schedule. Being an out-of-town patient, the procedure is done over three days on the weekend. I had not met Dr. Kadz prior to my pre-op because he had an emergency the day of my consultation. I was extremely nervous, but after meeting him, I felt like I had made a wise decision in driving to Beverly Hills for the surgery weekend. The office staff had told me the pre-op appointment the day before surgery would take anywhere from 2-4 hours and now I see why. I was able to try on all different types of implants and pick between 2 different ones per fitting. Dr. Kadz had written down 2 different sizes that would fit my body frame. After consulting with his office assistant, I decided on silicone at 650cc with moderate midrange projection, which is between moderate and high profile. The morning of the surgery, I'm pretty sure I let the entire staff know how scared I was, as it was routine surgery for them, but not for me! Every member of his surgery staff assured me that the operation would be quick and nearly painless. About 20 minutes after the procedure, I was wide awake with minimal pain until I got in the car on the way back to the hotel...which is again, understandable after a cosmetic surgery. For the post-op appointment the next day, Dr. Kadz said I was doing very well so far in my recovery. I normally cross fit 5 days, sometimes 6 days a week, so much pectorals major and minor muscles are more developed than normal women my age. He told me my recovery would be a little tougher than most of his patients just because of the amount of muscle he had to go through to get the implant under. Currently, I am 3 days out and am already washing my hair without assistance and sitting up in bed on my own with minimal pain. As a student, I plan on returning to school tomorrow to take a BIOL 224 exam. When Dr. Kadz said his recovery times were very quick, he definitely meant it! I am scheduled to see Dr. Kadz in 3 months for a check-up and have to of my girlfriends coming with me from Las Vegas for their consultations. I would refer Dr. Kadz to anyone looking into breast augmentations!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I had my breast augmentation on Oct 30, 2015. I'm very happy with how well they look so far. I'm 11 days post op. I got high silicone gel implants. He was the first doctor I went to and booked it the day of my consultation. They were able to get me in for a pre op and surgery the following week! The entire office staff and dr kadz were very helpful and welcoming. They made the whole process go by quick and easy. They answered all of my questions and even when I called after surgery. The surgical center is right down the hall and they were super nice in there as well. I definitely recommend dr kadz to anyone looking to get plastic surgery! I have already started telling my friends.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had breast augmentation on 8/7/15 with high profile silicone gel implants. Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor and I love my results. He was the first in person consult that I had. When I first met him, I immediately felt comfortable with him and knew he would be my doctor. He is very confident in his ability to produce a great result and put me at ease. He answered all of my questions, took my measurements, explained the difference between saline and silicone. I booked my appointment that week. The next apointment was my pre op. The pre op is with one of the women from the office, not with the doctor. I got my blood work done. I tried on sizers and decided my size. I went with the size that the doctor recommended. Next was surgery day. I went to the surgical center which is bright and clean. The staff were all very nice. The doctor took my before picture and then I was taken into surgery. I am very happy with my boobs and that I chose Dr. Kadz as my doctor! I've already recommended him to a friend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing quality of service and professionalism . Awesome overall"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz is a highly skilled, fast, accurate plastic surgeon whom has given me excellent outcomes with my face lift and body makeover, and recently laser facial ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a good experience with my surgery I will recommend my friends. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz performed a tummy tuck and breast lift for me. I had severe abdominal muscle separation, scars from 3 c-sections, and lots of extra skin covered in str..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz was great. He was polite and very helpful. Never felt pressure, I had my Revision in the beginning of February with a scar revision I'm so happy with t..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Amazing Doctor and staff. The staff in the office is so attentive to your needs will always call you to check up on you. Heidi was my contact person for both ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had my second breast augmentation two weeks and so far i'm loving the results. From the moment I stepped in Dr. Bruce Kadz office, the girls were really nice..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "11/16/15----I had my breast augmentation this past weekend on Friday the 13th...crazy I know...Besides being superstitious, the entire process was very easy, co..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation on Oct 30, 2015. I'm very happy with how well they look so far. I'm 11 days post op. I got high silicone gel implants. He was the f..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation on 8/7/15 with high profile silicone gel implants. Dr. Kadz is an amazing doctor and I love my results. He was the first in perso..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my B.A. July 24 and couldn't be anymore happier with my results. Dr. Kadz did an AMAZING job!!! I'm a mother of three, breastfed all three of my children ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck done in early June, and I am so amazed by the results. It looks amazing I absolutely love it. Dr. Kadz and his staff are wonderful, they answ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation on 3/24/2015. Dr. Kadz was amazing. He was kind and gave me his recommendations, but was not pushy and said everything was ultimatel..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast lift with augmentation on 01/22/2015. At first I was scared about surgery and all the horror stories that over the years I have heard ab..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Staff was slow at follow-up and responses, but overall I had a good experience with this office and more importantly LOVE THE RESULTS of my breast augmentation...."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled out of state to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27,2015. My results are more and more beautiful..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled to Beverly Hills, California to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Kadz on February 27, 2014 . It's almost 2 months post op and my results a..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "***** beware ****** he almost killed me ***** I had surgery with Dr Bruce Kadz on 10/07/2014, he did a mommy makeover witch included tummy tuck, pelvic lift..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend!!! Best breast man in Beverly hills!"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. " If you want a drive thru surgery this is the place to come. I had my surgery May 2014. Tummy tuck and liposuction. Every time I gave them my concerns the said ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction of outer thighs and flanks. Recovery was a little hard, but so worth it. It came out beautiful, and e..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr is very impatient and a bit rude he asked if I had any question and when I said yes he rolled his eyes what type of attitude is that??? Not going back "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery 3 months ago. I led the hospitality. His a great doctor and am so happy with my breast."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kadz was amazing as was his staff! I had a breast augmentation and absolutely love my results! Staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable duri..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "What was your ladies pricing?? Anyone with breast augmentation with lift ??"

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce was the best and staff was very helpful! Strongly reccomend him. Love my results, thanks Dr. Bruce!"

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By the time I thought to do this surgery and to find the right doctor, it took me about a month , yes it was like that , i thought about it i did my research , ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. and his staff are great. Did 4 different procedures at the same time. Down time was 3 weeks, but they were always available for any questions I had. ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The over all experience was excellent. Any question that i had was answered. The outcome over the surgery was fantastic can wait to go back in the get more work..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off I would like to comment that I am an extremely happy patient! I was referred to Dr. Kadz by a close gf who recently had a full mommy makeover with Dr...."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadz is the best! Wonderful staff. Never felt uncomfortable, very helpful."

September 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce B."

October 20, 2013