Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce Kadz and his staff are AMAZING! I recently had breast augmentations done by him and he did such an amazing job. His assistant Alycia helped me so much with deciding what the best size and implant to do. I was a little nervous, but everyone there made me feel 100% comfortable with the decision. The day of the surgery went great! The anesthesiologist made me feel comfortable and let me know everything would be fine along with the rest of the staff. Dr. Kadz ran into a problem when he took out my previous implants. I had a tear in my breast pocket caused by my previous implants that were 13+ years old! He stitched me up inside and made sure it was safe to put the new implants in. I woke up and was so thankful that everything was taken care of. I now have Soft Touch Silicone implants and I absolutely love them, they feel so much more natural than my previous Saline implants. Thank you so much Dr. Kadz and your team for helping me with my surgery, recovery, and all my questions! I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Kadz has given me the body of my dreams. I have had a breast reduction with lift,lipo,and tummy tuck. I am still in the healing stages but I can already tell how happy I will be with the end result. He is a pleasure to talk to with great bedside manner and has a wonderful staff to go with it! I would highly recommend and would definitely go back to him for any other procedure i wanted in the future!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr Bruce Kadz and his office team are wonderful, I absolutely recommend them to anyone and to my friends for any surgery needed. They made my experience so easy, comfortable, personable, and exciting. I love my results and going to Dr Bruce Kadz office was one of the best decisions of my life!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Bruce Kadz is a great surgeon doctor. He answer all my questions.. he has a great staff / team and i'm glad I chose Dr Kadz to do my breast lift and abreast of my Augmentation I will definitely recommend him.. Thank you Dr & Too his Staff

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I had a Face Lift and Neck Lift in January 2018 and my outcome in the first 2 weeks was amazing and I had minor swelling and bruising! I truly saw a difference and was so happy. I also had a Tummy Tuck at the same time and I am so excited about my flat, tight tummy! My experience with the office staff and medical staff was very professional and very caring, and made me feel very comfortable working with them. Dr. Kadz was very professional and also very personal in understanding and helping me in my medical decisions. I felt very safe and comfortable with him as my doctor. After surgery he personally came to see me and called daily! How wonderful! Alycia was wonderful to work with and made a big difference in my surgery experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr.Kadz did my breast lift and augmentation in December. I am so happy I picked Dr. Kadz. He answered all my questions before and after surgery. He makes you feel like part of the family. I am so beyond happy with the results. I have the breast I have always wanted now. Thank you Dr.Kadz and Alycia for everything.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Went in for a breast augmentation consultation & I'm so happy I did. Alycia & Dr. Kadz are amazing, the whole office is very professional & polite. I was extremely nervous as I have never had surgery, they made me feel comfortable & reassured me that everything was going to be okay & it was. Everything went far above my expectations & I'm so happy I came here. The office is very clean & organized. The location is in Beverly Hills so it's very nice. Alycia was very helpful with any questions I had & made sure I was happy every step of the way, I didn't feel rushed or pressured. I'm beyond grateful I found this place & with the results. I wouldn't go anywhere else, & after the consultation that was clear to my husband & I that this was the best place for me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I am so happy with the out come of my sugery. I am 5 months post op and couldnt be happier. Dr Kadz and his staff were very accomendating since I was traveling from out of town for my appointments. Dr Kadz took his time explaining the procedure and answering all of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I am so pleased with Dr. Bruce Kadz and his staff. I was very nervous about having a tummy tuck and lipo, but the Dr. made me feel reassured that everything would be fine. He was very attentive to my concerns and took his time explaining the procedures. Alycia was a jewel she was able to answer a lot of my questions and made me feel comfortable as if we have been knowing each other for years. I recommend this doctor and his staff hands down. I had 2 other consultations prior to coming to Dr. Kadz and I'm glad I chose him. I am pleased with my results so far and it's been right at 3 weeks. Thanks Dr. Bruce Kadz

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Kadz and his team. I've never had any kind of cosmetic surgery before and after months of research and endless hours on the internet decided to go with Dr. Kadz, not only because his prices opened up options that I never thought I'd have, but because he seemed to have the best results for my body type. Also, as a trans woman, one doesn't always know what to expect, but from beginning to end Alycia and the rest of the team were kind, respectful and genuinely happy for me. The experience was wonderful. I am just one week out from my breast augmentation and liposuction , and while I am still swollen am already thrilled with the results. I can't wait to see the final results! Thanks you so much Dr. Kadz, Alycia, and team for helping make a dream come true.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017