Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Earl

Dr Earl is the best OB/GYN around this area. He always makes you feel like you are his #1. He has always treated me very well. I went threw 2 very bad pregnanacys and NICU deliverys and he was amazing.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have been to one doctor other than Dr. Earl (before I went to him) and had two terrible times. We then changed to Dr. Earl and it was the best experience and pregnancy I could ask for! He helped me deliver my son vaginally, answered every question I had no matter how many times I asked it, and I was a first time mom and he made me feel comfortable with all of my worrying and was always so conciterate. He cares about his patients and I think that is the number one thing I look for in a doctor! I defiantly reccomend him to anyone and plan on going back to him with our next baby! We did follow him from seasons to the new place as well!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Earl is the best OBGYN I have been to. He Delivered my second child he was a c-section and he done a wonderful job. I had no complications at all. Only thing is that when he moved from Seasons of Kingsport I got his new number from him at my last visit but during my move I have unfortunately lost it. He is the only doctor I want to see. With my last child i went to 3 doctors til i found Dr. Earl and I do not want to have to go to another doctor. So if someone has his new office number or address it would be awesome if i could get it thanks so much for your help.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Earl was an amazing OB/GYN. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He took the time to answer all of my questions, and has gone above and beyond my expectations to be a great doctor. Of my two pregnancies, he delivered me second child(my first was born in Indiana), and I have recommended him to all of the women I know. Whoever said that he is unreliable and uncaring, their experience must be an isolated incident. All of the women I have met who use Dr. Earl have nothing but great things to say.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Earl has been the best.He has been my doctor through 5 pregnancies (3 were miscarriages) NONE at his fault. My last pregnancy (twin girls) we hardest. He called to check on me. I went into pre-term labor at 28 weeks. He was going out of town, but came by before he left then called that night to check on me. Together we have went through very rare types of pregnancies, but he's always been there to talk and answer questions. That man has made a personal impacted on mine and my husband's lives. He's starting another practice and I'm following him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

This man acts so concerned but DO NOT TRUST him. I almost died from a botched up surgery he did and I have had severe health issues since then..He has had practices in other states..Colorado is one state that he got ran out of...please do your homework and don't trust him with your life ....

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Peter C. Earl's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Illinois